[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a good SFV thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: 9hcs3ezn.jpg (531 KB, 1140x1080) Image search: [Google]
9hcs3ezn.jpg
531 KB, 1140x1080
Can we have a good SFV thread?
>>
Any other bison main here? Looking for some tips
>>
No, we can have a shitty one with bronzefags complaining about things they don't understand and thickfags waifuing every character.
>>
FUCKING LAGGERS RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
SAGED REPORTED
>>
>>331236230
Let me guess. You picked him because you thought him being top tier will help you win matches. It won't
>>
Now that I think of it, Birdie's pretty thick
>>
Anyone watching the teams tourney?
>>
>good thread
>on /v/
>>
>>331236018
Sure, why not
>>
>>331236364
not him but his scissor pressure always felt right with me
>>
File: alex-valle.png (171 KB, 281x326) Image search: [Google]
alex-valle.png
171 KB, 281x326
>Ryu main
>have trouble dealing with Nash
.>don't know how to react against his Moonsault
>go in training mode and figure out that it's easy as fuck to parry
>today, fight a Nash player
>first one, pretty even first round
>finally throws out a moonsault, parry and shoryuken
>does it two more times, parry and Shoryuken both times, close out the round and win because he doesn't know how to approach anymore
>win round 2 easily
>fight another Nash right after
>body him in round 1 and shut down all of his moonsault attempts with parry
>rage quit in round 2 with still 3/4 of his life left because he doesn't know how to approach me
>>
>>331236230
BISONS A FUCKING FAGGOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>
All these people complaining about Bison when a Dhalsim beats him in a recent tourney.
>>
already halfway through march and no news on when the fucking update goes live?
>>
>>331237372
Probably on 31th
>>
Mika main here.
I was doing fine in the beggining, but now I feel like my execution are getting worse, I can't react accordingly to confirms or just counters. And with the sudden "Mika is broken!", I'm feeling like I got this far (only 1100, but my personal record) because of her gimmicks. Maybe I'm getting worse because I'm relying on her stuff instead of focusing on improving my fundamentals. What do you guys think? Should I switch to Birdie? I plan on playing Alex though.
>>
I love having shitty watered down games
>>
>>331237629
>31st
fucking ono
>>
>>331237372
>>331237629

Next friday. Alex trailer this weekend at Final Round.
>>
>>331237153
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
Can we have a good SFV first
>>
>>331238047
>>331238047

If it's about the kid he's fine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ffikJhaQXE
>>
>>331237153
Did he died
>>
>>331238701
Apparently not. But he will die one of these days regardless
>>
TTFW YOU GE5 DRUNK WITHIN THE FIRST 2 GLHOURS OF A PARTY AND SHITPOST ON /v/ REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
SFV A SHIT GET POOKKEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Can we have a good SFV game first?
>>
>>331237657
with mika you just have to take advantage of any mistake to get a hard knockdown and then RESET RESET RESET RESET until they die or rage quit
>>
>>331236230
he can dash through fireballs if you're spacing is good

he can combo into an ex headstomp after psycho inferno while triggered

EX Psycho Inferno is useful for that Psycho Ball because it gets the off you for a second or gives you a possible approach

HK is fucking real
>>
>>331238775
I have both

today I get drunk and play SFV, Pokken, and MTG with people
>>
>>331236364
No I picked him for psycho orb
>>
>>331238701
no it was just 9mm
>>
is USF4 worth it for ps4?
>>
Who Rashido here?
>>
post em

>Mains/Subs
Ryu
want to learn Chun-Li and Laura
>Favorite Color
Color 9 for Ryu (blue gi, white headband, yellow gloves)
>League Points
Super Silver, 3096 LP
>Fight Money
>Match Up Problems
Karin, Nash, Vega
>>
Just patiently waiting for Alex
Birdie's fun but he's just there until I get my boy back
>>
>>331237153
Well he tried to steal that drug dealer gun and sell it to him at a higher price. He isn't a sharp kid.
>>
Tfw uour dr7nkennezs is peaking and youre 2aitung for th e bathroom and sf5 is still shit REEEEEeeee
>>
File: character_header_blanka_alt.jpg (38 KB, 655x220) Image search: [Google]
character_header_blanka_alt.jpg
38 KB, 655x220
https://youtu.be/s3Q80mk7bxE
>>
>>331245071
I'd say he has a good chance of coming back considering he's onos favorite. If not season 2 than definitely s3.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.