[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Minecraft the best game in history of video games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: z19175172O,Minecraft[1].jpg (182 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
z19175172O,Minecraft[1].jpg
182 KB, 1920x1080
Is Minecraft the best game in history of video games?
>>
No.
>>
>>331215780
/thread
move on
>>
According to GameFaqs and their silly contest.

Tumblrtale is.
>>
Its the lego of video games.
Is lego the best kind of toy? In my book its up there because it encourage using your imagination while always be able to modify for your trip. Probably the least autism game when you think about it. Childish for sure tho. But whats the point of being grown up and not be able to let your inner child side sparkle from time to time. Most people needs children just to feel a gap they lost and live it through their young bloods. Also this board is retarded
>>
>>331215916
A completely arbitrary contest that happened the same time the game was at his peak.

I like the game, but it does not deserve the Greatest game of all time award. At all.
>>
File: 1452319806130.gif (3 MB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1452319806130.gif
3 MB, 360x360
>>331215307
outside of all the /v/irgins screaming 'no' because Minecraft's main audience is 12-17 I'd say mine-craft has a more positive reception globally than most of the games glorified on /v/ to be "perfect".

/v/'s a clique shitfest though so take it with a grain of salt.
>>
>>331215846
Who the fuck are you to close my thread with a '/thread'? Fuck off
>>
>>331215307
I wouldn't say it's the best, but it's definitely up there.
>>
>>331215916
undertale was literally the best game I've ever played for various reasons and that contest was still retarded as hell
>>
>>331216368
minecraft is'nt just building blocks it's gorgeous adventure
>>
If you're an autistic lego man, sure.
>>
>>331215307
This is a retarded and loaded question. What were you trying to accomplish with this subtle shitpost?
>>
>>331216368
I wouldn't really draw the same comparison to lego.

With legos you can create all kinds of neat looking and functional creations.

Minecraft can only let you build things that look like other things, but barely, if at all function like said thing.

A better comparison would be Minecraft is the Duplo of video games.
>>
Eh, no. Minecraft went to shit when Beta 1.8 was released in my opinion
>>
>>331215307
Crazyaga, please go.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.