[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Critics can't beat the game, even with invincibility mode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: Star Fox Zero.jpg (14 KB, 298x169) Image search: [Google]
Star Fox Zero.jpg
14 KB, 298x169
Taken from the game journos pro community:

"I'm not really sure what to do about this whole Star Fox thing, I'm not sure if I'll be able to finish the game in time for the review."

"Just use invincibility mode."

"No, the game doesn't work like that. The objectives themselves are still too difficult even with the invincibility mode enabled. You yourself are invincable, but that doesn't help with most of the game's missions."
>>
Provide sauxe
>>
Need that sauce, senpai.

If it's true, these people are probably why games are dumbed down.
>>
1. Gonna need sauce

2. Games critics are known to be notoriously bad at video games, so this wouldn't be surprising.
>>
post salsa fagget
>>
>>331206349
This makes me hype for the game!

Then I remember that critics are no skill plebs
>>
>>331206349
Are sonyfags this butthurt that they post SF0 threads daily? Why would they do such a thing?
>>
>>331206349
With fuccbois like these guys, I wonder if I should become a game journo
>>
>>331207037
>>331206941
This. what you've reported is a breakthough we've all known for recent years and maybe this will open the eyes of game companies and the industry as a whole
>>
>no source
>obviously fake made up by an autist
>>
>>331206349
>You yourself are invincable, but that doesn't help with most of the game's missions

Fuckin hell collect 99 dildos before the shield capacitor blows bullshit confirmed.

Damn.
>>
>>331207443
It's fake retard.
>>
>>331207443
>>331207520
It's butthurt samefag OP
>>
>people are going to want a sequel to SF64 over the far superior original
SHAKE MY HEAD
TO BE HONEST
FAMALAMADINGDONG
>>
>>331206349
I find very sad that Nintendorks create fake news just to hype their shitty game

Pretty

Pretty

Sad
>>
>>331207602
Star Fox Zero is a reboot starting from 64.
I wonder if the sequel will bring the star fox 2 characters back
>>
>>331207520
Wish it's not, gaming journos and reviewers need their voices to be muffled and their credibility lessened with the amount of influence they got and are now somehow being the face of the consumer base for video games in the west
>>
Great news.
You can't stumpendo the Nintendo
>>
>>331207964

I don't know man. I don't think the average COD playing dudebro cares that much about vydia journalism
>>
>>331208067
But the problem is that companies take the word of gaming journalist as basis of what players as a whole want.
>>
>>331207964
>Wish it's not
Why, everyone here knows reviewers are retards and the rest doesn't care.
>>
>>331208421
companies don't that's why this being true would be a good thing for us all, They'd finally see that the loudest is always the best to appeal to
>>
>>331208565
isn't always*
>>
>>331208565
Are you an idiot, they would just dumb down the games more for the reviewers.
>>
>>331208787
i made a typo, see>>331208638
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.