[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Good idea Allow players to choose dialogue that they'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: good idea bad idea.jpg (73 KB, 1080x468) Image search: [Google]
good idea bad idea.jpg
73 KB, 1080x468
>Good idea
Allow players to choose dialogue that they'd actually want to say whether it be good, evil or neutral aka any RPG worth its salt

>Bad idea
Force the player to play someone that at worst, can only be chaotic neutral cause the character is still a good guy that can't do anything bad aka Witcher 3

>Good idea
Having character stats that define your character and allow for non violent approaches aka Fallout and Planescape Torment

>Bad idea
Being forced to play a single set character that does nothing but sword fight aka Geralt in Witcher 3

>Good idea
Being able to roleplay a character of several races, genders, etc aka Dragon Age Origin and Morrowind

>Bad idea
Despite the lore saying otherwise, force the character to play only one character aka Geralt in Witcher 3

>Good idea
Having multiple characters that fulfill multiple roles your main PC can't aka Baldur's Gate 1/2

>Bad idea
Being a multiclassing Mary Sue aka Geralt in Witcher 3

>Good idea
Having Batman vision in a Batman game aka Arkham games

>Bad idea
Having Batman vision in a non-Batman game aka Witcher 3
>>
>Bad idea
OP's life
>Good idea
Suicide
>>
k
>>
>>331171637
>bad idea
OP continues living
>good idea
OP beheads himself and donates his brain for autism research
>>
>Good idea
Make a vidya thread
>Bad idea
Repost it for attention
>>
File: areyouserious.png (567 KB, 531x448) Image search: [Google]
areyouserious.png
567 KB, 531x448
>Witcher 3
>RPG

It's an Action game, nerd.
>>
I wonder how severe this OP's autism is considering he consistently posts his fanboy bait threads every day using the same JUST Geralt thinking he's so funny for using it. He also shitposted on Reddit and probably still does, so he's that desperate. Tell me TheBull94, did a CDPR employee molest you a long time ago? Spit on your mom? Upset BioWare is irrelevant and mostly overtaken by Poles?
>>
>self-insertfags

the real cancer
>>
>>331171579
You're the new "Goodra can only be female" guy, i hope you're proud of yourself.
>>
>>331172109
I kinda miss goodrafag on /vp/. Instead, there is only barneyfag on /v/, and he's just not the same.
>>
>>331171579
So you're mad that Geralt is a defined character with a defined outlook and skillset and you want every game to have self insert create your own avatar protagonists?

I've got the perfect game for you: Fallout 4
>>
>>331172289
I'm pretty sure people only post ponyshit because of him. If he didn't sperg out every time I feel like nobody would bother.

Honestly i'm kind of getting tired of it all. This thread keeps popping up, with the occasional "When you think about it Earthbound kinda sucks" pasta sprinkled in. And the rest is shitposting and e-celeb threads.
>>
>>331172534
>fallout 4
>make your own character
SHAUN!!!!!
>>
Oh look, you changed it a bit.
>>
>>331172625
I gain enjoyment from watching barney guy do his thing in those threads.
>>
>>331172534
>Fallout 4

:)
>>
>>331172902
To each their own, i suppose. It's just not for me.

I will say it is kind of intriguing sometimes to watch his disturbingly deep knowledge of My Little Pony at work.
>>
>>331173031
I guess it's more akin to schadenfreude. I know he is genuinely angry and doing those things out of spite. This somehow makes me smile at his misfortune.
>>
>>331173031
I haven't seen him around lately. I wonder when he posts? I think I saw him also claim that he trolls other sites too. I wonder which ones?

I find him amusing though, but he does nuke threads that he is summoned to.
>>
>>331172534
>you want every game to have self insert create your own avatar protagonists

To be fair, that's kind of been the defining feature of RPG for more than a decade now. Some would argue really the only important feature of an RPG.

If you don't get to define your character, role, abilities, etc. of the player character in a game then that game really has no business calling itself an RPG.
>>
>>331173209
It seems pizza is typically posted whenever those fags show up. Which has been quite often lately.
>>
>>331173138
>>331173209
It just baffles me how one person can devote so much time to trying to find people posting obscure MLP reference material so he can call them out on it.

Or maybe he's actually multiple people. In either case it's just puzzling to me why someone would either harbor such hatred for something that they go to such lengths to get rid of it, or that someone would spend an equal amount of time merely pretending to do so.
>>
File: viper.jpg (147 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
viper.jpg
147 KB, 1500x1500
>>331171832
>OP posts both of his threads 4 minutes apart
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1DMMPkEQoI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-_GB5wgxPs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tCSQ8pOJeE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIY5ya3wYDk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDZSMDbaofI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTQAhEfwLVQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NLPmieieZA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0WQVbL4JQ8
>>
File: whatever cunt.gif (2 MB, 268x330) Image search: [Google]
whatever cunt.gif
2 MB, 268x330
>this thread
>again
>>
>>331173252
Nonsense. RPGs are about playing as someone else with an above average focus on narrative and social dynamics. That is Final Fantasy, Planescape Torment, Kingdom Hearts, and Metal Gear Solid are all role playing games.

Some might let you create a character like Elder Scrolls, and some might let you heavily influence a character like Planescape Torment, but its still about playing other people and narrative/social interactions.

>>331173356
He might have adopted pizzaposting to get the janitors to delete the filthy mlp threads faster.
>>
>>331173582
You're pretty autistic senpai.
>>
>>331171579
While I agree with your points and know that The Witcher is one of the most overrated games on /v/ next to Dark Souls, copying and pasting the same fucking thread over and over is asinine.
>>
>>331171579
>Good idea
Create an original post with well thought-out and articulated arguments, free of fallacies and personal bias
>Bad idea
Your post

>Good idea
OP's parents abort him immediately
>Bad idea
OP's parents go through with the pregnancy
>>
File: 1456790191200.jpg (18 KB, 403x304) Image search: [Google]
1456790191200.jpg
18 KB, 403x304
>>331173824
still not as autistic as OP
>>
>>331173252
>Some would argue really the only important feature of an RPG.

Those people are idiots that need therapy more than they need another self insert character saving the world.

>If this guy going on space missions and banging aliens or slaying monsters or crafting shit at an anvil for 16 hours of a 20 hour game doesn't vaguely resemble me it's trash!
>>
nodick shitposting nigger

https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/Good%20idea%20Allow%20players%20/type/op/

FUCK RPG CODEX
>>
My favorite thing about paid cdpr shills is that they think it's only one guy samefagging all across /v/ about how this game is literally bam ham city
>>
>>331175972
You are the true cuck
>>
>>331176201
My favorite thing about samefagging witcher haters is how they always deflect to shills all across /v/ when people expose their severe autism and inane arguments
>>
>>331176201
Man there are some weird motherfuckers out there. You and barneyfag should fuck.
>>
>>331173416
He's definitely one person, but he does actually have people who try to pretend to be him. You can usually tell who's fake and who's actually Barneyfag just by his dedicated autism though. His posting style is horrifyingly consistent.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.