[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wurm unlimited is on sale for $17 burger bucks bros. It
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: file.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Wurm unlimited is on sale for $17 burger bucks bros.

It's been quite a bit since the last /v/illage.Lets get another one going.

>What is Wurm Unlimited?

A one time buy to play version of Wurm without the monthly premium cost and other restrictions that were previously behind a paywall. There's also private servers.

>What is Wurm?

Wurm is a true sandbox game where players can do anything from mining, milking cows, terraforming, to pvp.

Wurm also has a player driven economy as well as player driven politics between kingdoms and their respective kings.

We are currently playing on a pvp server building defenses.

Join our steam group and follow the instructions if you want to join us. I also suggest you join our steam chat as well.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/unlimibros

Pic related - our current mine

We need nerds to organize it and pretty much do everything.
>>
File: file.png (3 MB, 1880x1002) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3 MB, 1880x1002
Bump
>>
spooky
>>
Game is fun senpai, just need more people
>>
>>331160117
most fun I've had digging holes in a game
>>
File: file.png (2 MB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1440x900
>>
File: file.png (202 KB, 530x270) Image search: [Google]
file.png
202 KB, 530x270
Bump for the sake of our future shipbuilding projects
>>
the only image here from the actual /v/illage is the op image
>>
Question, if I were to get wurm unlimited, would I be able to play on the official servers with my old character, or is it strictly a private server thing?
>>
Can I be a mighty wizard with a tower on top of a mountain with a dragon?
this is all I ask for.
>>
[shilling intensifies]
>>
>>331161806
no
>>
sounds fun
yes?
>>
>>331161806
It would be very difficult but yeah, there are dragons and priests get magic iirc. Dragons -can- be rode iirc.

>>331161790
I hear that the admins of this server will give you the skills of your old character but I haven't asked them about it myself.
The server skillgains are 7x speed if that helps
>>
>>331161806
There are dragons. They will kill you very easily.

There are mountains. Living on top of one is inefficient and generally pointless because wide open fields are helpful for a ton.

There is magic, but you have to be a priest to use it, and priests are restricted from certain actions depending on which God they follow, example, Fo priests cannot cut down trees.
>>
>>331162025
hmm.... challenge accepted.
>>
>>331161963
>wanting faster skillgains and no priest restrictions
>>
file.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>331161945
Yes, very.

>>331162096
We're still having fun

Look at all this land to spread our edge to
>>
>>331162197
not saying you can't have fun, but whats the point in dumbing down the game like that?
>>
>>331162419
Yeah the server isn't ideal, but it works until someone finds one a little less casual.
>>
>>331162680
why not just pull up the server list and find a more active one?
>>
file.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>331162839
I didn't start it, I just want it to succeed.
>>
>>331163421
[22:45:48] Aged rooster regains his bearings.
>>
Is this like EVE or something? Do I need to sink in ungodly amounts of time to get somewhere?
>>
>>331163421
still doesnt mean everyone cant move
>>
>>331165058
>Do I need to sink in ungodly amounts of time to get somewhere?

In normal wurm yeah, a fuckton.

This server has increased skillgain so not as much.
>>
>>331165058
Wurm Unlimited was made because people were tired of having to grind forever in Wurm Online.

Depending on the server you get on there's a variety of boosted skill progression and quicker actions available.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.