[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anybody playing this on xbox? does your mic work? the one that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: dfghdtg.jpg (49 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
dfghdtg.jpg
49 KB, 460x215
anybody playing this on xbox?

does your mic work? the one that came with the xbox? mine is obviously functional but nobody can hear me and i can only hear the ocasional person, and only through the tv not the headset
>>
>>331133029
> xbone version

kek. You brought the worst version.
>>
>>331133107
better to be on xbox live than psn.

also xbox has the marketing rights and gets the dlc early. so its literally the best version.
>>
>>331133639
Evidently not
>>331133029
>>
>>331133029
try updating your controller
>>
Playing on Xbone. Currently gathering gear for a tanky build, which is an interesting change of pace compared to getting behind cover and shooting with a rifle the whole time.

Hard Mode is proving to be a bit of a cakewalk. Hopefully RNG will be on my side when I start on challenge modes again.
>>
>>331133029
Has anyone gotten the Agent Origins outfits?
It's been like a week and they still have not showed up in my downloads
>>
The mic that came with mine sucked.
I could talk but couldn't hear for shit.
Got turtle beaches and they work great.
>>
>>331134708
Hard mode is easy and challenge mode is starting to feel easy as well.
maybe it's because of my 45k crit vector build
They should bump the enemies up to lvl 33
>>
>>331135107
Codes and account credit have been slow from my understanding. Some folks have it, others don't. Might want to contact support if you don't get it in about a week.

Speaking of slow, a new update is coming next week. Supposedly it's a huge update with tons of balance changes, fixes, weapon stuff, and everything else.

>>331135416
When you upgrade avatar strength but keep the enemies the same, you tend to mow shit down easily. If you want a challenge go to the top tier Dark Zone areas with the 31-32 mobs are.

Even a 32 normal enemy hits pretty damn hard.
>>
I'm working on a tank build and planning on twinking level 19 in the Dark zone for a while.
I wish I got the idea to do it at level 14.
But I guess I can make another character
>>
>>331135689
Tank builds early on are kinda pointless unless you can get the Security area upgraded with both 500 resource wings and the 1000 point upgrade for the Ballistic Shield Mastery upgrade. It's honestly quite broken and acts like a great buffer if you stack electronics.
>>
RAIDS!!!!!!

http://gearnuke.com/the-division-raid-is-called-rikers-island-detailed-leaked-including-level-requirements-report/#
>>
>>331135672
I wish more people would play DZ05/6, that place is fucking beautiful.
>>
>>331135672
Aren't challenge mode 32s and DZ 32s the same?
And I don't go up there because it's very empty
>>
go into the settings and turn proximity chat on, spastic.
>>
>>331136009
It honestly is. I kept commenting, "Wow that looks cool." I go there with DZ keys and empty everything I can find. Walked away with a highend mask.

I'd love to go there with a group since no one goes there at all.

>>331136029
DZ and Challenge Mode 32s are the same to a fault, however DZ 32s come in normal, elite, and exotic. Normal DZ 32s ate me alive.
>>
>>331135801
Idk man I'm sure it's more viable late game but last night two level 19 twink tanks absolutely shit on me and 3 others all mag dumping into these guys.
Couldn't even get them past half health.
They didn't even use ballistic shield.
They must be focusing on exotic mitigation and HP.
>>
>>331135689
I stayed at 19 in DZ for ages, and without a doubt the SMG is the best build.

What I tended to do, was stay near the 2 checkpoints in DZ01, and wait for someone to call in.
Drop a grenade, kill everyone, then run immediately to the sewers. With that radar ability, and some nicely placed grenades, you become unstoppable, especially when you start playing around the information other players get about your position.
>>
>>331136232
Exotic mitigation doesn't apply to players, anon. However if they stacked armor and stamina, then yeah, they'll be *very* tough to kill.
>>
>>331136317
Exotic damage is damage from players, amigo. You need to double check yo self.
>>
>>331136401
Very strange. Exotic works on mobs and players? Probably should call it a different stat then.
>>
>>331136541
Yeah it shouldn't be called "exotic" that's for sure.
But it caps at 65% which is pretty dank desu.
If you can mitigate 65% of someone's damage on you then you can really shit on someone.
Which is what they did to me and my group of randoms last night.
I'm sure at level 19 they weren't even at 65% though
>>
>>331136232
Wanna do something really retarded and broken? If you can get the ballistic shield glitch to work, you can have a marksman rifle, or LMG pulled out with the shield up. Normally only your side arm is available, but if you can time the glitch right, you can be super tanky and able to shit on practically anyone.

Another added benefit is there's no recoil meaning you could shoot multiple times with a marksman rifle or LMG and your crosshair not go full retard.
>>
>>331136256
At 14 this might even work better since a lot of people don't have their level 4 filter by then and can't go in the subway with you lol
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.