[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm kind of confused in this game. I can let anyone use
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8
File: bravely-default[1].jpg (850 KB, 1500x789) Image search: [Google]
bravely-default[1].jpg
850 KB, 1500x789
So I'm kind of confused in this game. I can let anyone use white magic, so is there any reason to have a dedicated white mage except to have that character level up the job until they've gotten all it's abilities? Then can I change their job to something else so they have different armour/weapon talents but give them the job ability white magic?
>>
>is there any reason to have a dedicated white mage except to have that character level up the job until they've gotten all it's abilities?
Not really. Although Agnès has the highest magic stat in the game, it not very much higher than the other characters so you can make anyone a mage and get through the game just fine.
>Then can I change their job to something else so they have different armour/weapon talents but give them the job ability white magic?
I think so. I dropped Bravely Default a few years ago so I maybe wrong.
>>
>>331117041
If they're not a white mage, then they likely have a weaker stat for healing, and can't use staves/rods that further boost healing.
>>
File: 1447797510703.jpg (716 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447797510703.jpg
716 KB, 1920x1080
>>331117041
The answer is yes. Plus don't forget too buy the magic scrolls too actually USE the spells anon.
>>
>>331117041
You don't need a dedicated white mage but it's probably good to have a dedicated healer in some form. There are plenty of jobs that can fill that role.

>Then can I change their job to something else so they have different armour/weapon talents but give them the job ability white magic?
Spot on

You'll want to get abilities from the job that are useful and once you feel you have enough or the amount of points you need to level up the job again is too high you can switch to another and use the last job as their secondary ability to maintain your healing.

Just remember that the base stats and equipment ranks of the new class will have an effect on your spells.
>>
>>331117041
You can replace white mage but I think you will get better results with making a healer who has another mage job and then usues White Magic as their secondary.

If you don't have a dedicated "main healer" than multiple people need to sub White Magic, which limits what they can do offensively.
>>
>>331119380
This. Battles can potentially last a long time which means you'll want too have a good mix of offense and healing.
>>
File: BDFF_Red_Mage.png (193 KB, 374x509) Image search: [Google]
BDFF_Red_Mage.png
193 KB, 374x509
>Favorite Job
>Favorite Job as a secondary
>Favorite Character
>Favorite Asterisk Wielder
>Favorite Song
>>
>>331119380
>>331119670
I suppose I didn't think about using BP and what not which is what I'm assuming you're referring to.
>>
>>331120278
Paladin with blue magic and double sword equipped with Excalibur 2 and Sequence
>>
>>331120278
>Favorite Job
BD: Ninja

BS: Astrologer (possibly Yokai, I'm still missing 2 jobs)

BD: Spell Fencer

BS: Hawkeye

>Favorite Character
BD: Mrgrgr

BS: Oui Oui

BD: Victoria

BS: Kamiizumi

>Favorite Song
BD: Ba'al battle

BS: Battle of Oblivion
>>
File: 1259287793716.png (3 KB, 150x142) Image search: [Google]
1259287793716.png
3 KB, 150x142
WHY ARE AGNES' OUTFITS SO FUCKING LEWD THAT FUCKING WHITE MAGE OUTFIT I'M TRYING TO PLAY THE FUCKING GAME NOT BE HORNY CONSTANTLY REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Figured this is a good place to ask, so How is Bravely Second?
Aside from the censorship shit, how does it hold up to Default?
>>
File: 1456058866150.jpg (500 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1456058866150.jpg
500 KB, 1280x1920
>>331121219
It's fun. The jobs are OK but there were nerfs too shit like the Time Mage. Oh also dungeons are too fucking drawn out sometimes. The game still repeats itself sorta but they did it in a way that isn't migrane inducing. If you can, buy it used.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>331120278
>Favorite Job
Pirate
Spiritmaster in BD
Swordmaster in BS is pretty powerful from what I have done so far
>Favorite Character
Magnolia is my waifu
Dark Knight
>Favorite Song
The mob battle theme in BD

Plot related
>>
File: vestalgarb.jpg (563 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
vestalgarb.jpg
563 KB, 1280x1280
>>331121123
The church took advantage of her being sheltered and not knowing any better so they just dressed her as the lewdest pope ever for their own personal enjoyment.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.