[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this game good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
is this game good?
>>
I didn't like the beta at all because the enemies were bullet sponges and the customization was lack luster. Cool concept but poor to mediocre execution. Typical ubisoft
>>
why dont you play it retard?
>>
Not really. It can be fun with friends, but so is throwing dog poop at each other.

Basically every mission has you run through some corridors, then shoot a guy who has more armor than other guys. Repeat for infinity.
>>
>>331112047
I enjoyed it. Enough to put 66 hours into it so far.
>>
>>331112047
Nice toupee, faggot.
>>
>>331112047
Is that a dog, a cat, or a wig?
>>
>>331112343
I don't understand how. It's so fucking bland.
>>
>>331112047
is that a bun bun? :D
>>
>>331113578
The layouts for whatever battle keeps me engaged. There are a lot of games with far less interactivity with the environment and they miss something that can make fighting a mishmash of recycled enemies more interesting. Also Dark Zone PvP interaction is pretty interesting atm, I've had 1v1 stare offs that have ended up with 13 people all drawing their guns at each other before shooting an NPC and then each other.
>>
>>331112146
It's an RPG first and a shooter last.
What customization did you not like?
Character? Or weapons?
>>
I like it.
>>
>>331112047
haha imagine if OP was secretely that rabbit and not a human ha
>>
>>331114440
Ayyyy haha lol kek right?
I mean just imagine like that squirrel wanted to play a video game aaaaahha
>>
>>331114524
haha what games would a squirrel play??
>>
FLUFFY BUN
>>
>>331114572
Idk ayyy like viva pinata or game boy puppies lol like image CoD squirrels haaaaa
>>
>>331114907
cod squirrels? hahaha what about COD penguins haha Xd
>>
>>331114149
>It's an RPG first and a shooter last
This is why the RPG elements are so lackluster and everything you do revolves around running through corridors and shooting enemies, right?
>>
>>331115378
No. This is why enemies are bullet sponges and you need to rely on perks, abilities, talents, gear, and mods that stack skills you choose to focus on.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.