[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (2 MB, 1078x1490) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1078x1490
Discuss
>>
>>331099524
The bestest.
>>
it's alright
>>
FOLLOW ME
>>
>>331099524
The friend I used to play it with died. We played that shit so much. I'm sort of glad they haven't done anything with it since, but damn is it a good game.
>>
Me and my roommate finished that game. Every mode, every difficulty.
>>
Meme game for memers

Newfags who came here in 2013 emulated this one and only game on dolphin in HD and tried so hard to desperately fit in as tryhard elites. They were never F Zero fans and they never played a game besides GX on dolphin. They main Captain Falcon in smash for LE EPIC CUHHRAZY MACHO MAN PAWNNCH XD memes and they are probably platinumdrones too.

One of the cardinal scumbags of vidya that should be looked down upon with immense scorn. Shiggy will see to it that another F Zero never gets made. Get fucked and stay fucked.
>>
>>331100250
SET ME FREE
>>
>>331103816
>Don't judge a game based on its merits. Judge it based on the people who enjoy it.

Great opinion hipster faggot.
>>
It's ironic that the best game Sega ever made about going fast was 1) not a Sonic game and 2) was on a Nintendo system
>>
DEAR NINTENDO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZLwM3nyY5g
>>
File: greasy tyson chicken nuggets.gif (2 MB, 388x218) Image search: [Google]
greasy tyson chicken nuggets.gif
2 MB, 388x218
>wen u deluxe ax cab n da motion is turnt up
>>
>>331099524
>1 Player
>30 Racers Total

>2 Player
>4 Racers Total

Why the fuck did they do this? This would be a 10/10 for me otherwise
>>
>player's choice
>>
>>331105174
It's ironic that Cosmos was on Fox.
>>
We're never getting another one. How does that make you feel /v/?
>>
>>331105865
Hardware limitations
>>
Fun and very difficult to 100%.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.