[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Squall is exactly /v/ Nowadays.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: Ff8-squall2.jpg (14 KB, 270x263) Image search: [Google]
Ff8-squall2.jpg
14 KB, 270x263
Squall is exactly /v/ Nowadays.
>>
so memes?
>>
>>331095571
Whatever.
>>
He eventually got a gf so no.
>>
But Squall overcame his self-imposed isolation, learned to enjoy life again and got a girlfriend.
>>
>>331095571
squall would definitely be a frogposter, yeah
>>
>>331095706
>>331095753

>/v/ actually likes FF 8

what happened ?
>>
>>331095571
Whatever.
>>
I dont see how Squall would take time out of his day to grab bait kotaku articles and shill them on /v/
>>
>>331095984
I've liked FFVIII since 1999.
>>
>>331095571
Squall was disciplined in his military training, the only thing /v/ is disciplined in is shitposting
>>
>>331095571
I have no idea how to use a gunblade.
>>
>>331097830
That's because you're not /v/.
>>
>>331097830

Press E as you strike
>>
>>331095571
>saved the world with a ragtag group of faggots
>Made a diverse group of close friends
>anything like /v/
Good thread OP
Good thread
>>
File: Squall-Whatever.jpg (3 KB, 179x83) Image search: [Google]
Squall-Whatever.jpg
3 KB, 179x83
>>331095571
>>
File: squall is not ready.png (232 KB, 1023x717) Image search: [Google]
squall is not ready.png
232 KB, 1023x717
“Squall is an unfriendly, introverted guy”
>>
>>331096260
underrated post
>>
>>331095825
>shows how much he dislikes idle internet browsing right at the start of the game
>hates it so much the game doesn't even give any option to post anything anywhere
>anything like a frogposter
>>
Squall is L I T E R A L L Y me
>>
File: squall_was_awesome.jpg (115 KB, 684x552) Image search: [Google]
squall_was_awesome.jpg
115 KB, 684x552
>>331095571
Nah, he actually had some willpower.
>>
>>331095984
8 was never bad and it was just buttblasted 6, 7 AND 9 fags pulling together a very vocal opposition.

Like I'll never say 8 is the best in the series, but I sure as hell liked it and thought it was pretty good.
>>
>>331095571
I wouldn't mind being exactly like Squall. Minus the annoying gfs, human and otherwise.
>>
>>331095571
When did I have only very specific memories erased to make a contrived plot twist work?
>>
>>331095984
VIII was never bad, it's just polarizing.

Personally, it's my favorite game in the series, but I understand why 7 and 9 fans say those are their favorites.
>>
>>331095571
/v/ wishes it drew as much pussy as Squall does
>>
I'm a hardcore FF8 fan, so many times I would even try to escape reality with lucid dreaming, I would be in Balamb Garden where I would often train with Zell in the training center and help Selphie with the Garden Festival, but one day as I was talking to Selphie, we went to my dormitory for a private talk. She immediately said, "You know you could live with us forever.." I gave her a confused look and she continued, "We understand that you live on earth and you REALLY wish to live here". I then said "How..How did you know?" She then giggled and said "Because we've been watching you, silly!"

This was a dream come true and I almost cried right there. She then said, "I talked with Headmaster Cid and he agreed that you would be PERFECT for SeeD, you just have to do...one thing". She then held my hand and looked deep into my eyes and said "...You have to kill yourself for the transfer to work correctly." I then gave her some questions, "How long do I have before the deal expires?" She then said "Cid said 3 months.." I added by saying "What's the most painless way?..." She giggled again, "Suicide will require pain buuut...if you want it quick...Get a gun and a nice shot to the head works.

I then agreed and she gave me a kiss on the forehead, "I know this will be tough but once it's over and done, you'll get to live here!" I then woke up and this was last week and i purchased a gun. I might actually kill myself because that dream just felt too real to be fake and my life isn't doing so grand.
>>
>>331095571
So he's into cuckoldry and NTR?
>>
>>331095571
If he was, he'd drop Rinoa for Quistis
>>
>>331104069
Do it faggot
>>
>>331104968
>Quistis
>not the hot dog lady
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.