[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aside from the cancerous community, what do you actually think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: minecraft.png (9 KB, 551x91) Image search: [Google]
minecraft.png
9 KB, 551x91
Aside from the cancerous community, what do you actually think about pic related?
>>
no replayability alone. searching diamond is useless. terraria is better on that point. play multi or don't play.
>>
le best game EVAR 69/10
>>
Good game, nothing yo say
>>
Need mods to be somewhat fun.
>>
>>331092576
it's shit but can be fun
>>
The core mechanics are so bad that they even ruin the incredibly well designed mods that have been built off of them.
Wish the fuckers that made Thaumcraft, Ars Magica, the various tech and building modifications could just all go and make their own thing that incorporates their ideas into a decent game, or fork off a unique build and fix the core mechanics for the sake of having something worth shit to build on so they can aspire to something other than a tech grind with no real payoff.
>>
It's fun with friends I guess

But even watersports is fun with friends so it doesn't really say anything
>>
File: FLAOT1.png (1 MB, 985x911) Image search: [Google]
FLAOT1.png
1 MB, 985x911
IT'S A NERD GAME FOR NERDS
>>
It kept my interest for about 5 hours

I have no strong feelings about it
>>
It's pointless to play it alone or unmodded nowadays, so it's probably best to just get a modpack launcher, figure out how to host a server powerful enough, and become a gang of jumpjet wearing motherfuckers
>>
I came back to test out the new 1.9 update recently, and I have to say I like the new depth to combat. It was infuriating at first because I wasn't able to kill dick, but once you adjust to actually having to aim instead of click-spamming, it's all good.

I used to play it to relax, years ago - it's basically mindless work, just clearing fields for farming or building large structures - so it's easy to throw on some music and lose yourself if you're too tense. That being said, I have other games for that now, Minecraft is dated.
>>
It's pretty boring. I guess there's some kind of relaxation quality to Creative mode, but Survival mode feels like one big chore.
>>
File: 2015-12-20_15.01.58.png (1 MB, 1440x848) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-20_15.01.58.png
1 MB, 1440x848
Could have been so much more, but i can still jump on a SP game and feed my creative side. With mods, it can be a really good chill game that has huge projects and goals. Still play it but less and less.
>>
>>331092576
I enjoy it.
>>
>>331092576
Its wank, if you are over 15 and play this then you seriously need to reconsider life in general.
If not you will forever be bound to living with the parents and never getting laid
>>
Wasted potential
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.