[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats the best character to use in this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: big3_1.png (3 MB, 1980x1080) Image search: [Google]
big3_1.png
3 MB, 1980x1080
whats the best character to use in this game?
>>
>>331083975
bump, i started this yesterday, OP.

Seems like a hassle to grind up all characters evenly. I'll probably go with my 6 favorites
>>
Schyte Edgy girl, King and Boxer are what I find myself comfortable with
Queen and Ace too to a minor degree
>>
glorious nippon steel
>>
>>331084275
im using cater as main and sice and rem
>>
just use whoever you want you stupid fuck, need me to hold your hand through a fucking character select?
>>
Ace.
>>
>>331085274
baby setzer
>>
>>331084275
Have fun when you get to the end of the game then man~
>>
>>331085316
Setzer isn't in this game so we've gotta make do, man.
>>
>>331083975
just pick your favorite and stick with them.

i think there were some mandatory characters that you should level up as well but its not really a big deal.
>>
>>331085332
>Have fun when you get to the end of the game then man~
ugh you made your point.
I fucking hate eight and trey
>>
The game suffers from "Backup characters don't get EXP" syndrome which is basically a crime now.

It's the current year, this shit shouldn't be happening
>>
>>331085493
just use the training exploit for the people you don't like
>>
Ace is great since he has a ranged attack and his teleport dodge is essential invincibility.
Queen's Divine Judgement attack has a large AOE and heals her as well.
Seven's attacks can hit multiple targets when attacking one enemy
Sice is also okay.

I always found it essential to have any type of long range attacking character and one that heals.
>>
>>331085493

Eight is probably the fastest character in the game and Trey is the best sniper. Man, you just have to get to know the characters and discover where they're good, they all have potential.
>>
>>331083975
From someone with no experience playing, you should go with the following characters, as they are most likely the best ones.

-White hair, bottom left.
-Girl to the right of the logo.
-Two guys on the far right.
-Dual swords girl, in the front.

What's the gameplay like?
>>
>>331086338
Action RPG of the hacky-slashy-shooty-wooty kind.

There's a translation patch for the PSP version if you wanna emulate it.
>>
>>331086482
So not real time turn based? I may have to look into it then.

It's basically like Ninety Nine Knights or Drakengard then?
>>
>>331086543
It's not a musou like Drakengard. If I had to compare it to another game, I'd say it's like Ys Seven.

You basically choose 3 characters and go on missions, switching between those characters depending on what you're fighting.
>>
>>331086672
Neat.

Will do more research myself then, thanks man.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.