[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1 week until release Are you hyped?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Dark_souls_3_cover_art.jpg (88 KB, 332x330) Image search: [Google]
Dark_souls_3_cover_art.jpg
88 KB, 332x330
1 week until release
Are you hyped?
>>
>>331079069
26 days for the version that matters and the one most of /v/ is waiting for.
>>
>>331079069
FUCK YOU, IM GOING TO STAY AWAY FROM 4CHAN AFTER THAT, FUKKEN PLEBS
>>
>>331079069
>implying the jap ver. Won't be bugged to hell
Thanks for beta testing, fags
>>
Not to start a shitstorm or anything, but it's hard to be hyped for a new souls game after das2.
>>
I got a hatsune miku game to tide me over soon.
>>
>>331079164
this, be cautious with from software
>>
>>331079153
You're welcome. Gotta do my part.
>>
>>331079153
All pc releases of souls games were nerfed into oblivion
So I will go with real souls experience
>>
>>331079164
But Dark Souls 2 was great. Or at least I thought it was anyway, don't give a fuck what the rest of you bummers think. As far as I can see, there's absolutely no way DaS3 can disappoint me, and I'm completely fine with that.
>>
>>331079375
Agreed. I'll never understand the DS2 sucks meme. Played it a lot on PS3 and eventually bought SotFS when it came to PC.
>>
Means I have to leave this place for awhile or just filter the shit out of Dark Souls.
>>
>>331079481
>I'll never understand the DS2 sucks meme
It's started after bloodborne announcment
I wonder who could be behind this...
>>
Not really. Also i hope it's bug free
>>
File: image.jpg (401 KB, 2271x2380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
401 KB, 2271x2380
So hype that I'm probably going to buy a PS4+Bloodborne today, play through that, then buy the Japanese digital version of Dark Souls 3 next week
>>
Anybody think a character built around using nothing but archery will be viable with the new bow system?
Cause I'm either gonna do that, or 99 str, min everything else, just like Ds2
>>
>>331079579
It started long before that. I remember renting it for 360 the week it came out just to try it out, immediately hating it and shitposting on /vg/
>>
>>331081648
don't do it, man

they said bows would be viable in dks2 and they ended up even worse
>>
>>331081845
bows are actually good in 3 though

If you watch gameplay of the shortbow you'd see it's very viable for close skirmishes.

Of course for multiple and/or cramped enemy encounters it'd suck, but that's the nature of bows.
>>
>>331079579
it started when DS2 was released
>>
>>331081845
>Bows not viable in DaS2

Says who, nigga? I found them extremely useful. Iron Keep would have been a pain in the ass without a bow.
>>
>>331082159
Bows in DaS2 have stupidly high stamina use like everything else in the, a single arrow shot takes about a third of your stamina at 30 or 40 endurance.

Also if you try to use a bow in your left hand like in DaS1 you have to put up with inverted controls (R1 to aim, L1/L2 to fire), presumably because of muh dualwielding that forces weapons to have identical movesets in either hand.
>>
>>331082159
I meant as your main weapon. Having some poison arrows on hand to cheese stuff is great, but it's pretty much just DaS1 with worse aiming.
>>
>>331082719
Well yeah, you're not gonna be using one as your main weapon. I always try to have a bow off-hand though which I can switch to on the fly to take out a pesky enemy I can't reach.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.