[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://services.runescape.com/m=for um/forums.ws?14,15,354,6
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 486x104) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 486x104
http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?14,15,354,65764827
>Hi folks,

As you may have seen through online news articles, Jagex is getting noticed. The company is getting attention from the east and the biggest market in the world, China, is knocking on our door. Jagex’s shareholders have received offers of interest and have responded positively to an approach from a Chinese company.

Jagex is in early stage discussions with the firm in question, but we must stress that they may – or may not – materialise into anything. However, should they come to fruition, it would potentially allow us access to the Asian marketplace to a high level.

What does this mean for the plans we have for our games and our fantastic community? Put simply, our plans, including the launch of NXT, Zeah, Chronicle: RuneScape Legends, God Wars Dungeon 2, and RuneScape: Idle Adventures, remain on track. It is business as usual across Gielinor!

Thanks,
>>
>>331060434
Good thing I'm playing /v/scape so none of this affects me.
>>
>more gay weebshit like warframe got
>more infinigrinding that even the 5.4b exp autists can't handle
>enough bonds can now be used to obtain level 99s and level 120 weapons
>>
What's with all the chinks buying everything video games?
>>
Already ran their only decent game into the ground and everything else they've touched is utter shit.

OSRS is alright, I don't see it surviving as-is though under chink rule.
>>
>>331061429
imagine owning the entire world of runescape and being able to do WHATEVER U WANTED
>>
>>331060434
It's weird seeing what used to be a small portion of my life being killed off like this.
>>
>people are going to start playing Runescape again

This is great.
>>
Aren't these the fuckfaces that bought AoS
>>
>>331061704
theyre gonna have to remove any traces of bones. chinks cannot see bones in media.

theyre gonna redo prayer skill.
>>
>>331061845
will you stop calling them chinks?
>>
>>331061912
nigga where do you think we are
>>
>>331061912
This. We say gook here.
>>
>>331061912
Absolutely triggered.
>>
>>331061845
Replace all bones with ashes, done.
>>
>>331061845
Legally they can't? I imagine there's a lot of bullshit stuff China would censor.

Unrelated, does anyone know what the gold cost of a bond is on the GE? Too lazy to download the client and login.
>>
>>331062031
Thats fucking retarded as shit
>>
>>331062117
what about a tiny gravestone
>>
>>331062117
Actually it might work

Just spread ashes in a circle to gain xp.
>>
>>331061912
im white, im allowed to call them whatever i want.

bet youre voting for sanders or something lmao
>>
Does anyone know the gold cost of a bond on the GE?
>>
>>331061845
That's going to be a nightmare, the community is going to blow up from rage. Remember when the Constitution update? The RS community is the most autistic community in history.
>>
>>331061912
NIGGER
>>
>>331062640

wait until they add more microtransactions.

theyre opening up their servers to asia, but at the same time theyll be adding tons od mtx shit.

>$99.99 for maxed character

could you imagine?

Best part : The chinks bought them out 100%. Before, the company that was investing in them only owned 55% of shares. The chinks bought all 100%.
>>
>>331063208
>yfw Jagex fixes the China gold problem
>sells the company to China
>they re-introduce gold farming so they can reap the profits on top of the Runescape profits

Genius
>>
>>331063208
Don't just make up bullshit for your doomsday scenario, it literally says in the thread that nothing has happened yet.
>>
>>331060434
>"Runescape: Idle adventures? What's that?..."
>The game will be based in the RuneScape storyline, following the general role-playing game format of levelling up and acquiring various items. Players will make small decisions on what to do and can then leave the game alone to do other things while their character will skill or train in real time without supervision.
Are you fucking kidding me? are they seriously fucking re-implementing progress quest?
>>
>>331062117
>>331062202
That's already in EoC ya know. There's even urns you fill with ashes and then offer.
>>
>>331060434
>chinese buying every game company
>censorship is not from SJW but from chinese censorhip standard

everything start making sense
>>
File: 1452598614308.jpg (309 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1452598614308.jpg
309 KB, 1024x768
>>331061912
Hello?
"Wumao" : a presence supporting anything that challenges contrary opinion to articles with the words "china" or Chinese" in a perceived negative context
>>
>>331063576
It's just Jagex's version of an Idle game, like many others before it.
>>
>>331061912
Does "zipperhead" sound better to you?
>>
Chinese hackers want to make sure that Runescape stays afloat since it helps keep java installed on computers, and Oracle's shitty-ass java presents massive security holes which chinese hackers exploit.
>>
>>331063541
>actually believing anything Jagex says.

M8, they said Treasure Hunter would only have cosmetics only.

They now have TH exclusive bonus xp sets.
>>
>>331064365
Living about pay to win items is a bit different than lying about the acquisition of your entire company.
>>
>>331063729
the search for your image has led me to things i feel like i should have known a long time ago
>>
>you'll never play runescape in hs again
at least kids won't bully me for it again either
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.