[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could go back and time and show a modern videogame to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: ketchup mustard and mayo.webm (3 MB, 904x380) Image search: [Google]
ketchup mustard and mayo.webm
3 MB, 904x380
If you could go back and time and show a modern videogame to someone in the early 90's, what game would it be and why?
>>
please tell me the source of that webm.
>>
I'd show myself mgs5 and warn my younger self to not get hyped on games.
>>
>>331039287
Undertale
>>
Star Citizen

I'd warn everyone
>>
Skyrim
>>
File: memekid.png (24 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
memekid.png
24 KB, 557x605
>>331039587
>"Wow Anon! These graphics look like shit!"
>"What do you mean, Young Anon?"
>holds up copy of super star wars
>"wow that's pretty sick"
>play SNES with younger self all day
>>
Probably the newest Battlefront for the wow factor.
>>
>>331039469
Don't answer that. Rhetorical question.
>>
>>331040007
I would molest my younger self all day.
>>
File: MAKES ME QUEASY.jpg (31 KB, 320x278) Image search: [Google]
MAKES ME QUEASY.jpg
31 KB, 320x278
>>331039469
PM'd the link :^)
>>
Probably Mario Galaxy
>>
>>331039897
hi derek
>>
File: jim.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
jim.gif
1 MB, 250x250
I'd show them Craxy Taxi and tell them it's from 2016
>>
I would show them the greatest action game ever made, the Wii U exclusive title, Bayonetta 2
>>
>>331039469
Seconded.
>>
>>331039287
source of webm?
>>
One of those shitty pixelated indie platformers and make up stories about a catastrophe or something and that the videogame I brought back was one of the first videogames after humanity was nearly destroyed
>>
>>331039287
The Last of US, a true masterpiece of our times :^)
>>
Dark Souls, it would blow everyone's minds
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.