[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished AW and wow, Irons literally did nothing wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 470x313
Just finished AW and wow, Irons literally did nothing wrong.

Fuck making America great again, he wanted to make the entire world great again.
>>
>>331013098

Okay.
>>
>>331013098
So can you actually fight for his cause or does he have to be stopped for trying to improve the world?
>>
>>331013098
Jeremy Irons ?
That is Kevin Spacey
>>
>>331013098
Best cod campaign and 3rd best online
>>
>>331013098
Is that the Frank Underwood videogame?
>>
There were almost no fourth wall breaks in Season 4 and less humor. Made me kinda sad. The Peter and Zoe scene and when he tells Durante about how he killed them were great though
>>
Frank Underwood is a good president. And a cuck.
>>
File: real life.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
real life.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>331013853
America Works!

Or it starves. That's the ticket. In my administration, you work for your meals. Serve me up a plate and I'll toss you a bone. If you won't play ball, well, just ask old Freddie how it feels to scrub the floors
>>
>>331013520
The game instantly demonizes him for killing some African literally who and you then have to fight for the rest of the game
>>
>>331014053
YOU'RE A MOTHERFUCKER
MR PRESIDENT
>>
>>331014251
Was the trailer on him supposed to vilify him or something? He sounded like someone I'd personally be willing to fight for.
>>
>>331013098
skin looks like uncharted 4 skin.
>>
>>331014483
He's got motives, good ones too. He's no villain, just an antagonist. Like every good story.
>>
>>331014483
If you're referring to the first trailer then yeah. It establishes that he doesn't give a fuck about democracy and just gets shit done.

But of course the real world revolves around (shitty) democracy so we're conditioned to not like that.
>>
>>331014251
He was demonized long before that, kid.
>>
Man this trailer was great. If it wasn't a Call of Duty, I'd have been extremely hyped. Too bad they force you onto the wrong side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFu5qXMuaJU
>>
>you actually did it. Wow. I didn't think the leash was that tight. It may as well be a noose. What's next? Would you kindly hop on one leg? C'mon. Be a man. Step away from the keyboard for a second. Take a look around. Smell the roses.

You're not being led like a dog for the next four hours. We aren't. We're going to do something special? Are you in?
>>
>Fuck making America great again, he wanted to make the entire world great again.

This is what every liberal pretends they want to do though.
>>
He just wanted his arm back.
>>
>>331016475
We should have given him a hand
>>
>>331013731

it was dumber in general too. not as many 2deep keikakus.

the wall break at the end made it all worth it though.
>>
How can a thinking person stomach cowadoody garbage?
>>
I fucking LOVE how everyone is leaving out the fact that he created a literal fucking species kill-bug that was tailored to only spare people who were willing to sign their fucking lives over to his corporation and constituent companies.
>>
>>331014298
FUCK YOU AND YO RIBS DIRTY NIGGER YOUR ASS IS FIRED
>>
>>331018838
*cough* bill gates *cough* ahem
>>
>>331019029

I don't recall Bill Gates engineering a string of False Flag attacks to force the world's dependence on his services.

Or a damn GenoType virus to force humanity into irons & chains.
>>
>>331019673
Hades was responsible for the reactor explosion. Irons was just opportunistic with the situation. Do you blame the firefighters who rescued you from your house for starting the fire?
>>
is spacey ever a good guy
>>
>>331013614
Nope, first COD had the best campaign.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.