[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bought this today. How cute is this game? I'm loving it so far.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (133 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
133 KB, 1280x720
Bought this today. How cute is this game? I'm loving it so far.
>>
>>331002991
kat would be cuter without the weird red eyes
>>
>>331003160
But the eyes are cute too
>>
File: kat.jpg (34 KB, 736x522) Image search: [Google]
kat.jpg
34 KB, 736x522
>>331003285
they are weird. WEIRD!
>>
>>331003542
YOU'RE WEIRD

>>331002991
Have you done the boyfriend's letter part yet?
>>
WHEN'S THE SEQUEL COMING OUT SONY
>>
>>331004943
Nah, the Alias has just stolen the magic star or whatever. I'm pretty early in. What's that part about?
>>
>>331005734
I believe it's where you'll decide whether you just kinda like the game or if you REALLY fuckin love it.

That's where the magic happens. I won't say anymore than that.
>>
>>331005948
Well color me hyped. I'll get back to it then!
>>
Its a pretty great game, just a shame that the main storyline is kinda short.
Hopefully the sequel will be longer.
>>
I wonder if we'll still be living in a sewer pipe at the end of 2
>>
>Gravity Rush for PSTV never
>>
>>331007826
Just buy the game a second time for PS4 instead :^)
>>
File: latest.png (151 KB, 432x600) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
151 KB, 432x600
Best girl
>>
>>331007751
I really hope Kat stays hobo.
>>
Glad to hear you're liking it op, I played it on vita a few years back and was lukewarm on it but whenever I thought about it I really liked the world and gravity mechanics. I bought the ps4 version and I'm in love, the vita does not do the game justice. Gravity Rush 2 HYPE!
>>
>>331008206
My little hobo can not possibly be this cute.
>>
>>331008073
Literally the "Ow The Edge" of the game.
>>
I need GR2 to drive production of new Kat figs
>>
File: Gravity Rush 4 GameBoy.jpg (189 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Gravity Rush 4 GameBoy.jpg
189 KB, 1920x1080
>>331002991
>Remastered
Why is the PS4 so fucking shitty?
>>
>>331007295
I didn't mind it's length, any longer and it risked out staying it's welcome with me.
Obviously this depends on the quality of the extension.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.