[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is actually a really fun squad based third person shooter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: xcom the bureau.jpg (71 KB, 650x510) Image search: [Google]
xcom the bureau.jpg
71 KB, 650x510
This is actually a really fun squad based third person shooter with a really good end twist

Why did NuXcomfags have to lie to me and say it was bad?
>>
bait
>>
>>330981269
They didn't say it was a bad game. They said it was a bad X-com game.

But it isn't a great game. many other games do what it does but better.
>>
>>330981746
>many other games do what it does but better.

Name one squad based TPS that's better. I've played them all.

I'll be waiting.

I'll be waiting all week.
>>
>>330981830

Have you tried The Division?
>>
>>330981269
Did you and I play the same game?
>>
>>330981892
lol how do you fuck up to name a game in the same genre in the first fucking reply
>>
File: 1389023365972.jpg (17 KB, 206x237) Image search: [Google]
1389023365972.jpg
17 KB, 206x237
No matter what people say about the game, I have never ever seen a plot twist like the one in Bureau, where the PC all of a sudden becomes and you play as a side character instead.

They should have skipped the entire alien invasion thing and just kept it like X-Files though, where you're fighting behind the scenes. Instead we have a grand invasion fleet above earth and shit and somehow this is all magically forgotten at the end.
>>
>>330982047
what are you even saying?
>>
>>330982256
Agreed about x files part
Seeing as how even in the regular games, half the world seems to be in denial of aliens even while the war is going on
>>
Fuck you, I liked it-thread?

Because I liked The Bureau. I thought it was a good spinoff with a cool X-files setting and a really cool but at the same time kinda stupid twist near the end.
>>
File: Capture.png (348 KB, 806x966) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
348 KB, 806x966
>>330981269
kill yourself
>>
>>330981830
I didn't play this game but Brothers In Arms are all fuckin great squad games
>>
File: 1450544942018.png (357 KB, 397x402) Image search: [Google]
1450544942018.png
357 KB, 397x402
>>330981269
>>330984217
oh boy
wat a fag
>>
>>330984631
I've played all 3 Brothers in Arms games and they're not even in the same league as The Bureau. (Except for the story, which BIA1 and 2 are pretty damn good war games.)

please try again at the beep
>>
>>330984748

>BiA 1 and 2
>little bit of story, most focus lies in gameplay
>all of a sudden BiA 3
>cinematics everywhere
>65 FoV
>linear corridors
>no tanks aside from one sequence
>muh ptsd

Fucking Christ BiA 3 was terrible.
>>
>>330985325
BIA3 is a good example of seventh gen console game bloat

I feel like a lot of what made Brothers in Arm special in the first place had to be altered for a more marketable game
>>
I seriously fucking hate all these copypasted shit threads that gets reposted every single fucking day.

They're part of the reason I rarely come to /v/ anymore.
>>
>>330985554

Most of the hype for the game came from its authenticity or however you spell it. These days nobody gives a shit about how much work you put into shit. No reporter is going to cover that.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.