[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Final boss is God.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
>Final boss is God.
>>
>final boss is the first creation of the Eastern god and resembles the game's character guide
>>
File: Aesir.png (1 MB, 1249x695) Image search: [Google]
Aesir.png
1 MB, 1249x695
>final boss is a flaming faggot
>>
File: 1454992697381.gif (2 MB, 517x349) Image search: [Google]
1454992697381.gif
2 MB, 517x349
>Final Boss has the name of the game
>>
>>330979572
If the final boss of a game is God Himself and you beat Him, then He cannot be the true God. The basic concept of an all-powerful creator suggests that He surpasses the human condition (notions such as time or mortality) and literally cannot be defeated or ever be in any danger. Whatever "God" the final boss is, it's an impostor in my eyes.
>>
>>330980364
>there is only one definition of some fictional character
Nah
>>
>>330980364
Ever heard of Ragnarok?
>>
File: 2.jpg (21 KB, 280x272) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
21 KB, 280x272
>Atheist boss
>Sodomizes himself with a banana
>>
>>330980364

You're right anon. It's for this reason no religion can be correct, as well.
>>
>>330979935
I still don't get why was he a kid for the whole game and suddenly became a flamboyant man for the final bossfight
>>
File: Zanza_Final_Form.jpg (213 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
Zanza_Final_Form.jpg
213 KB, 400x240
>>330979572
Xenoblade portrait the hubris of a god perfectly.

>>330980364
even gods are merely beings restricted to the limited power determined by providence. That power, although great, is not unlimited.
>>
>>330980364
Perhaps your vision of an omnipotent god or, in fact, the definition and existence of "omnipotence" is incorrect. Maybe the creator just got lucky. Maybe he was in reality a group of people, or an entire civilization that devoted their efforts toward the creation of a new place and it took them thousands of years to do so. Maybe gods are just the pinnacle of evolution and merely a society in the highest tier of technological advancement, and gods are not born, they are a neverending cycle of entities creating new universes before their own reaches it's death which eventually spawn new entities that create new universes before their own reaches it's death.
>>
File: Luther.jpg (897 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Luther.jpg
897 KB, 2560x1440
>Final Boss is the game's creator
>>
>>330979572
playing against god´s a dev trigger meaning they quit the series after that coz there´s nothing more they can contribute. as ex with soul calibur where final boss is soul calibur.
>>
>>330980364
>>>/pol/
>>
>>330980958
fuck off Alvis that's not what it says in the dictionary when you look up god.
>>
>>330980364
That's a strictly Abrahamic view of a god. Look at all the other religions that have existed throughout the world.

In no dictionary does godhood imply omnipotence.
>>
>>330980958
Yes, the divine is always allergic to plucky teenagers powered by the impossible relentless brute force of banal morality concepts.
>>
>>330982265
A dictionary, you mean that manmade book that gives definitions of words arbitrarily created by people in order to communicate that have no real basis in reality other than that?

At least math is a semi-correct language in that it actually defines things that mean something, and even that is probably something we are getting at least partially wrong in the execution, if not the ideology behind it, but, trusting spoken/written language to define ANYTHING correctly is asinine.
>>
File: Yasuke_(NAS).png (261 KB, 422x600) Image search: [Google]
Yasuke_(NAS).png
261 KB, 422x600
>This will now turn into a "my belief is better than yours thread"
You guys can't help but argue over stupid shit.
>>
>>330982541
So, then, your entire post is asinine. Prove the point of your last post with numbers. I'll be waiting.
>>
Final boss is the the dreamer.

All the fucking world is just a dream.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.