[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it any fun ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: nfs.jpg (461 KB, 3960x2160) Image search: [Google]
nfs.jpg
461 KB, 3960x2160
Is it any fun ?
>>
>>330979137
This is what I want to know.

Who actually bought this lol
>>
>>330979369
Spices and niggers.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (102 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
102 KB, 1920x1080
is crack avaible already?
>>
>>330979960
nope
>>
>>330979960
denuvo
>>
it's that kind of game you don't actually wanna play, just fuck around with ricing and shit
>>
>>330979960
It's always online + denuvo
>>
Is it out on pc already?
>>
Is there a cockpit view?
>>
>>330979137
Video games are not fun.
>>
I bought it and gave it away.

It's fucking dreadful and I knew it would be.
>>
>>330979137

Are you black and or 15?
>>
>>330979960
cra-cra-cracky
cra-crack-crackaroo
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 326x455) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 326x455
>>330979137

As someone who put 100 hours into this game, in my professional opinion, it's passable, assuming you can put up with the weird physics. Don't play it anymore though.
>>
>>330985579
>weird physics
So its shit with a wheel? It says they reworked something to support it.
>>
Played it for 3 hours. Handles fucking terribly.

There's zero reward for drifting, the game fucking does it for you. If you try to counter-steer around a corner as you start a drift the game will fling you in the opposite direction.

Everything else about the game is fine, but they fucked the DRIVING part pretty hard.
>>
>>330986808

Never played it with a wheel, so can't comment on that.
>>
So what's so fucked about this NFS that so many people are calling it terrible?
>>
the biggest mistake NFS made was getting rid of controlled drifting
now it's press X to drift, no challenge whatsoever
try playing NFSU, every car feels different and not losing control of your car is actually difficult at times
>>
>>330989524
>physics
>always online
>dude bro cutscenes
>some cars have little to no customization
>cops suck
>>
It's terrible. It's just shiny, wet shit at night. All style, plays like shit and has no substance. Some of the vinyl and car customization shit is cool to look at but it's more a dressup game for weeb manchildren than anything else.
>>
>>330986945
>but they fucked the DRIVING part pretty hard.

Exactly what I feared
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.