[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I'm losing my passion for gaming. How about you /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: I just want to die.png (186 KB, 416x398) Image search: [Google]
I just want to die.png
186 KB, 416x398
So the past year I've realized that I simply don't have the urge to game anymore. Recently I just got a new PS4 with some games I've been dying to play, but I just haven't. Whenever I purchase a game, I don't get excited anymore. It's the same for every other activity I do too.

Have you ever felt like this anons? Could it be loss passion or simply depression?
>>
>>330955606
Sit down. Play games. Life hits hard but you'll get back into your hobby.
>>
I just started picking up old games I missed since there's no new releases I really give a shit about

Played Persona 3 for 20 hours straight, haven't been that into a game in years
>>
Woah what a profound blog post, OP, we definitely don't have someone saying this exact same shit every night.
It's so crazy how enthusiasm doesn't last forever.
Glad you made a thread about it.
>>
>>330956798
I feel like I have to force myself to play anything nowadays.
I just got Bloodborne for fuck sakes, and I can't even get into it because of this funk.
>>
When all you do is play videogames all day, you lose the drive to keep going.

Sadly, it's still better than everything else you could be doing, because everything sucks.

What I advise is a healthy dose of lying in bed, listening to relaxing music, and escaping into a fantasy world where you are a hero or something.

That, or play videogames you wouldn't normally play.
>>
I don't like how video games have become polarized.

Everyone got too refined to pandering to specific audience that the variety is diminishing.
>>
maybe it's cause you're neet op

i only feel like playing games when i'm too busy. its fucking lame
>>
>>330957145
Bloodborne is a great game that will pull you in once you get into it. But can take a bit to click, it's not a bad thing to slowly stop playing games but if it is something you enjoy the feeling will come back. You don't have to force it is all i'm saying. Do what you want to do, live how you want to live don't let these guys say otherwise.
>>
>>330957913
Thanks anon.
>>
File: big-lebowski1.jpg (611 KB, 1400x789) Image search: [Google]
big-lebowski1.jpg
611 KB, 1400x789
>it's a tired gamer thread
>>
>>330958226
I'm not a tired gamer.

I'm just tired.
>>
>>330955606
>It's the same for every other activity I do too.

It's depression. Try making some lifestyle changes.
>>
>>330958410
That's a symptom of depression then.
Get help\meds\kill yourself\do something else other than bitch on /v/.
>>
>>330958834
Why don't you just find something better to do other than shit posting? You're so sad and clearly lonely. Get laid or something. You're talking about OP bitching, but who's the bitch? The bitch itself or the one bitching at it? kys.
>>
>>330958834
>literally everything is a symptom of depression

fuck off. you know nothing about depression
>>
File: Konataattention5.png (142 KB, 350x317) Image search: [Google]
Konataattention5.png
142 KB, 350x317
The best thing to cure the "tired gamer" bug is to get friends involved. Play some multiplayer so it isn't only the games you are involved with. Don't have any friends? Put yourself out and try to find people to play with. Once you play multiplayer games with friends for a while, single player games will perk up when you can't play with said friends.
>>
>>330959914
inpt him but m pretty sure losing motivation to do everything including hobbies is a symptom anon
even its not depression its not a bad idea to go talk to someone about it
>>
I notice that too

Except it's not that your not interesting or have no passion

Your just fucking lazy

Seriously, push yourself to actually play a game

I did it and started playing 3D World and Bloodborne a month ago

and i never had so much fun since then

Im still not super serious like i used to be about buying games, but i actually play them i feel happy

and im getting a similar feeling with Pokken that im thinking about actually getting it at launch this time
>>
>>330961470
Possibly this.

I'm really fucking lazy as well and just want to lie in bed all day, but if I push myself to play a game, I occasionally find myself having fun.
>>
>>330955606
Sounds like a personal problem not related to vigya games.
>>
File: 1294892099677.jpg (51 KB, 256x330) Image search: [Google]
1294892099677.jpg
51 KB, 256x330
The only problem is that it is not just games. Don't care to do anything anymore, don't eat, don't want to be around people, don't want to watch movies. Need help, but no desire to seek it.
>>
I've become a normie. I don't play video games anymore, all I want to do is cut trees down with my chainsaws
>>
>>330959991
Pretty much getting other involved always works
>>
>>330958834
Fuck off reddit.
>>
>>330955606
i think is not you losing your passion for gaming.

It's the shity boring path that gaming is taking.

There are allmost no good games in all console.
It makes you go and play games from years before ignoring the new ones.

games from nowadays aren't that fun anymore
>>
>>330955606
>tired gamer fags
Fuck right off with your "Wow I'm not exploding with joy at vidya every single moment of my waking life"
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.