[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I love her, does that just mean I'm actually just still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
If I love her, does that just mean I'm actually just still in love with Cordelia?
>>
>>330954882
Hey look, it's Chrom!
>>
File: Cordelia Emblem.jpg (527 KB, 550x825) Image search: [Google]
Cordelia Emblem.jpg
527 KB, 550x825
>>330954882
pretty much
>>
>>330954882
That's my plan, so go ahead with your superior taste.
>>
>>330956236
Also, don't forget to continue the lineage with Selena in conquest
>>
>>330954882
Nope, just autistic
>>
It means you're a cuck.
>>
Cuck.
>>
Am I the only one that entirely ignores the children units? I don't even do there prolouge's since they feel so out of place this game with that Deeprealm bullshit
>>
File: cordelia robin.jpg (50 KB, 506x441) Image search: [Google]
cordelia robin.jpg
50 KB, 506x441
>>330960651
>>330960949
Nice meme!
>>
>>330963051
I would but that exp is too valuable.
>>
>>330963158
She will always have eyes for Crom.
>>
>>330963264
But in every singe support except for Fredrick S rank she gets over Chrom and they do not-Chrom related things. Pretty early in most of them too.
>>
>>330963338
She's even the one that proposes to Gregor, of all people.
>>
>>330954882
I married Selkie because furfaggotry.
But I discovered that girls such as Sophie, Rhajat and Caeldori managed to steal my heart much more.
Mistakes were made.
This is one of the first instances where I wished polygamy/divorce was a thing in the FE games.
>>
>>330963850
>This is one of the first instances where I wished polygamy/divorce was a thing in the FE games.
well from a genetics standpoint it would've been pretty much ideal for Robin to just fuck everyone to pass on his genes and make an army of super soldiers
>>
I liked Sumia more.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.