[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At first I heard that the protagonist dies in The Answer, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 830371-picture_22.png (627 KB, 902x715) Image search: [Google]
830371-picture_22.png
627 KB, 902x715
At first I heard that the protagonist dies in The Answer, but almost everyone knows that.

Then I heard that Shinjiro dies, but thought that it was just one extra spoiler.

Then I heard that Ikutsuki betrays you.

Then I heard that Mitsuru's father dies.

I also already know that Aegis isn't human, so are there any existing surprises in this game at all?
It's apparently 80+ hours which isn't much compared to Innocent Sin/Eternal Punishment, but I would have still loved the experience.
Is there still a 'Journey' left for me?
>>
I knew all of those things and I still thought it was really good
Go for it
>>
>>330948029
Yes just let yourself feel attached to the characters. The fact that you will die is foreshadowed since the beginning anyway.
>>
Not really. Everything after Ikutsuki is just grinding for the Boss rush you have to go through during the final month after you tell Nyx Avatar to not erase your memories

There's no bosses outside Tartarus anymore either after you defeat the last Full Moon guy.
>>
>>330948118
>>330948567
I will most likely still play it
Are there any other substantial twists I missed out on?
>>
>>330948664
One since you didn't mention him but if you've watched or even seen Evangelion for even even a second you'll know he's basically Kaworu 2.0.
>>
>>330948664
Yes, I think one or two.
>>
>>330948029
>Aigis isn't human
Well yeah, that's obvious. If the game ever acts like she is, it isn't for very long.

I'm pretty sure she introduces herself as a Shadow hunting robot.
>>
>>330949048
The only person that even for a moment thought she's human is Junpei ace defective anyway.
>>
File: 1453519949718.png (53 KB, 424x450) Image search: [Google]
1453519949718.png
53 KB, 424x450
>>330948664
Don't forget that Chidori Dies and that The mysterious boy who visits at night is MC as a kid

The one that will really spoil the experience is that Hermit social link is your teacher Toriumi
>>
Sun S link dies
>>
>>330950241
>dies
More like he's been dead the whole time He's Koromaru's owner
>>
>>330950550
>The 18 year old sickly faggy kid was a priest
Ok
>>
>>330950550
I seriously thought he had the terminal sick.What the fuck?
>>
>>330949618
>The mysterious boy who visits at night is MC as a kid
That's not true at all, the mysterious boy aka Pharos is Ryoji

Y'all nigga can't even spoil things correctly.
>>
>>330948029
>I also already know that Aegis isn't human
That's not a twist, she's obviously a robot within 10 minutes of meeting her
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.