[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People will defend this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: Awpgo.png (95 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Awpgo.png
95 KB, 512x384
People will defend this
>>
>>330947950
What's so bad about it fag?
>>
>>330947950
t. gold nova 2
>>
>>330948708
>instagib weapon where people move like snails
>>
File: scooby.jpg (21 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
scooby.jpg
21 KB, 375x375
>>330948821
>not learning how to counter with proper movement and nades
>>
>>330947950
Weapon is fine, it's all the other weapons that are ridiculously underpowered. People should go down faster, especially T's that don't bother wearing shit.
>>
Don't really see the problem. Use your grenades and stop peaking obvious spots.
>>
>>330948821
>smoke off mid/doorways/throw the smoke right at the awper
>gun is useless
>>
>>330947950
limit the clip size and everythings okay.
>>
AWPs were the only weapon that were effective against aimbotters. Against them it was 50/50.

But, you going against an obvious hacker it was no surprise when you died. But when you managed to scope that bastard before his script kicked in, it was priceless.
>>
File: sdgsdg.jpg (62 KB, 540x377) Image search: [Google]
sdgsdg.jpg
62 KB, 540x377
>was eagle
>now nova 1
thanks valve

>>330951502
this
itll discourage people who are bad
>>
>>330948821
>people move like snails
exactly. If you don't peek them first you are fine.
>>
File: Grand Deranking.png (370 KB, 431x1662) Image search: [Google]
Grand Deranking.png
370 KB, 431x1662
>>330951675
How'd you derank that hard? Rank decay from inactivity on top of the derank fest?
>>
who here can beat me in a quik scope battle?
>>
>>330951978
yup. was inactive because internet was shit for a while. this was during the great rank shift. now I guess the penalty was doubled or something. I know other LEM's that dropped to nova 2's in like a couple games though.
>>
File: 1447134142863.png (477 KB, 540x650) Image search: [Google]
1447134142863.png
477 KB, 540x650
>>330951978
>MG1s got deranked to Silver
>>
>>330951978
I was MGE and now I'm G3.

That's pretty accurate.
>>
>>330951978
When the derank shit hit was when I finally went from LEM to SMFC

feels good not to be a shitter desu
>>
>>330947950
>slowest firing gun in the game
>slowest drawing gun in the game
>heaviest gun in the game
>one of the most expensive guns in the game
>loudest gun in the game
>has a higher scoped movement speed penalty than every other scoped weapon
>inaccurate while moving or jumping, unlike the cheaper faster scout

Yeah nah, it has tons of disadvantages. Obviously it's overpowered in 1v1 situations where whoever shoots first wins, but those situations are avoidable. If you know there is an AWP at a certain spot, you have to strategize with your team and use nades to work around it, you can't just charge in with your AK and blow his head off (at least not reliably). It adds a ton of strategic depth to the game and to the economy, and if you think otherwise you must be new. Stop playing on casual mode where everyone has loadsa money and there are 7 AWPs per team.

>>330951675
Nova 1 after the patch doesn't mean the same thing as nova 1 now. The actual Elo value used for matchmaking is invisible to you and hasn't changed, so your matchmaking experience hasn't changed, and if you think it has, it's a mixture of bad luck and confirmation bias.
>>
>post-nerf AWP
>a problem

lmao

it wasn't even as strong as the 1.6 AWP before the nerf either
>>
>>330951351
found the dust2-only nova
>>
>>330956250
Dust 2 isn't the only map with a middle you chucklefuck. If you know how to smoke or flash, you can render the enemy awper useless.
>>
>>330956664
Yeah, when they're nova as well lmao.
>>
>>330956739
Oh yes they just fire wildly into the smoke and hope a shot connects.

What the fuck do you want me to say? Explain your argument you fucking mongoloid.
>>
Anyone who uses a 1 hit kill body shot gun is a fag. 1 hit HS is ok, but 1 hit body shot is bullshit.
>>
>>330951978
>deranked from badge to ak with wings

Not too bad desu
>>
>people will defend this
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.