[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm hyped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1457062384139.jpg (89 KB, 582x388) Image search: [Google]
1457062384139.jpg
89 KB, 582x388
I'm hyped
>>
File: 1457045823470.jpg (118 KB, 591x316) Image search: [Google]
1457045823470.jpg
118 KB, 591x316
>>330914242
Also Samus doesn't look bad. I wonder if you'll be able to play with her if you get a Samus amiibo
>>
>>330914242
No one else?
>>
>>330916313
I'm slightly optimistic, but you know how shit works here

It's shit because the majority says so
>>
Could be decent. We'll see.
>>
>>330914590
Those shoulder pads look like they're going to fall off.
>>
>>330914590
Why does she have football helmets on her shoulders?
>>
>>330916313
I also want to give it a shot.
>>
>>330914242

it has some kind of solo story mode or its all multiplayer?
>>
I'm interested, although I seriously hope we'll see the Federation mech suits in a more agreeable art style eventually.
>>
I'll play it.

I honestly think the outrage it got is fucking stupid and was blown way out of proportion.

And this is coming from someone who's been a diehard Metroid fan for over half their life and was dying for a new Metroid game to be announced.

My reaction last E3 was "huh, that's odd, but at least something is being done with the Metroid series." This fucking crybaby entitlement shit was completely mind-boggling to me and made me ashamed to call myself a Metroid fan.
>>
I hope they at least put some effort into the online seeing how the crux of this game is multiplayer and most parts of the world outside of Japan rely on online for multiplayer. Give it a community mode so you don't have to add a dozen people through their shitty friend system.
>>
File: Ice Beam.gif (15 KB, 100x50) Image search: [Google]
Ice Beam.gif
15 KB, 100x50
>>330921904
Though I was initially mad, I came to think like this eventually. I didn't really take part in trashing on the game, I just silently disliked it until I saw some gameplay in the Direct. I might convince one of my relatives to get a DS so we can play it together.

Also I'm pretty sure they showed something regarding an ice weapon, and I'm a little hyped for that.
>>
>>330921904
I'm more disappointed NLG is wasting their time with this instead of doing a Punch-Out!! or Strikers on the Wii U than I am at the game being a shitty Metroid game.
>>
File: Super fucking metroid.jpg (104 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Super fucking metroid.jpg
104 KB, 400x300
>>330914242
I'll stay cautiously interested in the game. The most recent look at it actually doesn't look bad.
>>
I want to be optimistic because NLG seem cool, but the footage just looks... Lame. It looks so slow and generally lacking in complexity or team dynamics. I hope the full game has more going on but I can't get my hopes up over what we've seen.

The fact that it's a Metroid game doesn't really matter to me, I just want it to be fun on its own at least.

>>330920931
From what I understand there's a single player mode but it's just the same as co-op with CPU controlled team mates.
>>
>>330914242
Isn't this just some random game that had the Metroid name slapped onto it at the last minute?
>>
>>330923889
nah, that's what Metroidfags want to believe, though. All signs point to it being Metroid from the start.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.