[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You do play hardcore league, right? You're not a casual?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: ascendancy.jpg (462 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ascendancy.jpg
462 KB, 1920x1080
You do play hardcore league, right?
You're not a casual?

Enjoying the addition of the perandus coin guy and the labyrinth?
>>
Cadiro hooked me up with 10 chaos and an exalt yesterday for 1100 coins. I'm pretty happy with him
>>
>>330907639
That's an insane deal.
>>
>Started Perandus
>Cadiro shows up
>first unique is tabula rasa for 120 coins
Steamrolling everything since the beginning
>>
>>>/vg/poeg/

Stay in your containment board.
>>
>>330908481
How about you suck my dick
>>
File: x_29e2e907.jpg (60 KB, 425x583) Image search: [Google]
x_29e2e907.jpg
60 KB, 425x583
>>330907389
Shit still lagspikes and desyncs. Yeah it's a smart choice to play hc.
>>
File: 1457301878675.jpg (87 KB, 736x1259) Image search: [Google]
1457301878675.jpg
87 KB, 736x1259
>Play a summoner
>Do merciless labyrinth
>15+ summons up
>Revenants causing so much noise I can't hear a single thing
>Run into trap
>Can't see where the damn trap is past all my summons
>Run along with the trap instead of out of it because I couldn't see where it was on my screen
>Die in 1 second

It's like an indirect nerf to summoners.
>>
>>330908646
>desync
Have you played in the last year?
>>
>>330908646

Not so much lagspikes as frame drops, but there aren't any desyncs anymore except for Brutus' hook which has been buggy as fuck for a long time.
>>
>>330908743
Yesterday.
>>
>>330907389
>You're not a casual?
Diablo-style ARPG is the most casual genre imaginable.
>>
>>330908646
>he hasn't updated his bait since 2014
>>
havn't played in a year and a half. is it worth coming back? is the game still a slow grind to get more than 2 worthwhile attacks on a character?
>>
>>330908481
you have to be some special kind of retard.
/v/ IS the containment board.
>>
>>330907389
>having trouble doing lab as CI since you can't just flask chug your way through every trap
>have idea
>get hit, let Wicked Ward kick in
>four seconds of Vaal Discipline
>book it through just about anything
Occultist 2 gud
>>
You can tell the "le epic hardcore!" guys are the kids who never actually played D2

Hardcore is for fucking around with your buddies, not serious play. Skill not being involved is an inherent part of the genre.
>>
>>330909297
Nice try, scrubcore player. Come on and show us your cast on death - portal setup
>>
>You're not a casual?
I'm not but satellite internet is fucking abysmal for HC and I'd be retarded to try to play anything but SC with it.
>>
>>330909065
I'm still new to the game and I'm loving the fuck out of it. Never played D2 but all the builds I've tried have worked out to some extent.
>>
Currently 81 in HC perandus with my own earthquake build
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.