[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Subject
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Metroid.jpg (1 MB, 2096x1680) Image search: [Google]
Metroid.jpg
1 MB, 2096x1680
>>
File: 1452978818351.jpg (397 KB, 827x1223) Image search: [Google]
1452978818351.jpg
397 KB, 827x1223
>skip 1 and 2
>play some shitty romhack instead of 2
This is bait.
>>
>Skip a game it's not even out yet
Wew
>>
File: 1279115378980.jpg (31 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1279115378980.jpg
31 KB, 512x384
>play a remake first
>some romhack or fan game is on the list
>skip the original 2 entirely
oh shit nigger what are you doing
>>
>>330866391
>>330867173

So you guys haven't played it then, right? Because personally I think it blows Fusion the fuck out.

But yeah skipping a game that isn't even out is buttfuck retarded.
>>
>>330867449
It's not about the romhack. It's about skipping the first two games.
>>
>>330867542

Oh, right.

Yeah fuck that too.

Also it isn't a romhack but whatever.
>>
>>330866307
>Trilogy versions not the originals
Enjoy your lack of visual effects
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGjgfSwOPw0
>>
>>330866307
>skipping games
You play all of them, faggot
Yes, even Other M. Know our pain.
>>
The original is too dated. Every room looks the same and the transitioning between room is so slow.
>>
>>330867692
>Yes, even Other M.
Nah, I predicted it was going to be shit from the very first trailer. But everyone gave me "how can you know it's shit if it isn't even out yet, it'll be like ninja gaiden!" All that pain was self inflicted by morons who wouldn't listen.
>>
>>330867670

fuck i didnt even know that was thing.
>>
>>330867787
>X is too dated
No, you're just a filthy casual.
>>
>>330866517
>how do you know it's shit, it hasn't even come out yet.jpg
>>
>>330867895
So be it.
>>
>>330867840
Getting the effects like the cannon icing over and the distortion effects working on her gun was apparently going to be too difficult since they'd basically have to remake them over from scratch as the original effects were all designed with the idea that the player would only see them from this narrow 15º arc side to side and an even narrower 5º arc top to bottom, but with the New Play Control version you could move the Cannon any which way with them active and they didn't have the time and money to actually go about implementing them.

Also since the games are now running on full sized Wii DVDs rather than the GameCube's mini-DVDs it has drastically longer loadtimes, often 3 or 4 times the originals, so expect some doors to open very slowly.
>>
Prime hunters for ds was fun to play multiplayer.
>>
>>330867692

Yeah I'm not tainting my play log with that shit.
>>
>>330866307
>skip 1
>skip 2
Kill yourself anytime
>>
The only reason people are mad other Federation Force is because of a lack of a real mainline Metroid game. I bet if they announced one along side Federation Force hardly anyone will have anything bad to say about it.

Also I honestly feel people should play Super before Zero Mission only because Zero Mission refined a lot of the mechanics from Super and improved upon it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.