[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Week 15 All I do is hire 4 fags, send them with no supplies whatsoever,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: header.jpg (58 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
58 KB, 460x215
Week 15
All I do is hire 4 fags, send them with no supplies whatsoever, and discard them once they're back, hoping to get enough money and resources to upgrade the buildings

Does it ever get better? Sending all these fags I don't care about just so that eventually I can send a well prepared team, and then they have to rest their stress so I can't use them for a week or two, and then they don't want to go to low level quests so I'll have to send untrained faggots to get more upgrades and shit..

It's boring. If stress was't a factor and the characters weren't so easily discarded I'd enjoy it more.
>>
Nah, it gets more tedious if anything.
>>
>>330859923

Medium and long missions are way more beneficial in terms of stress management.
You get more loot the lower the lightsource is
You can also trade heirlooms, so the grind is cut by a lot
>>
>git gud: the thread
>>
>suicide runs
>not leveling everyone so you have a variety of options for harder missions

I never have to worry about not having money or being too stressed. It gets kind of repetitive on low level missions later since you just steamroll everything with good trinkets.
>>
You could just remove the level cap on missions. Makes things a lot easier
>>
>>330859923
Why are people complaining about the lack of money? I have enough to give everyone better skills and equipment
>>
>>330864774
>cheating in this fuckeasy game
>>
>>330859923
you just don't like traditional dungeoncrawlers.
you'd be bored out of your mind playing Wizardry or Elminage too.
>>
it is boring
yeah just remove even more depth from the game sure that would make the game more fun...
>>
I make over 20k per mission and I've only had to use the stress thing once after one of my characters lost it

unless the character has good quirks, he's a throwaway

week 30 and I have a bunch of trinkets, 200k and a few upgraded characters with locked quirks
>>
>>330861631
>literal dice rolling RNG: the game
>git gud
>>
How the hell do I get money in this game? After few weeks and missions I had 2 semi competent teams on the verge of mental breakdown and no money for food and torches. Should I just adopt OP's strategy of disposable heroes?
>>
>>330870113
>literally being a massive scrub
If anything, Dankest Dungeon is too easy
>>
>>330870514
enlighten us, o almighty anon
>>
>>330870864
Too easy to exploit, it really isn't hard at . Some heroes are just shit while others are too srong
>>
>>330870363
Do some easy lightweight low light runs, dip in and out of darkness in all your runs if supplies look good, or if you've scouted a clear path. I also upgraded cheapest stress relievers and bought cost reduction upgrades as soon as I had both need and resources for them.
I'm week 40 with a single merc buried, a ton of trinkets, 2 folks regularly in the loony bin, and only sent off a couple of people.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.