[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Denuvo Uncrackable anti-tamper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 612x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 612x250
Discuss
>>
Only used in shitty games
>>
>>330857961
Such as Hitman deus ex mankind divided and dark souls 3

never change /v/
>>
>>330857802
Whats there to discuss? There has been plenty of DRM before and there will be in the future. People will always get around it.

/thread
>>
>>330858124
except denuvo has literally proven uncrackable
>>
>>330858359
give it a year anon
>>
>>330858359

>I-It's uncrackable
>Those games using Denuvo you can pirate and play weren't cracked! It was just a work around
>It's fixed in the new version!

Everytime.
>>
>>330858048
Dark Souls is shit without connection desu.
>>
>>330858390

By then there will have been 3 new versions of the anti-tamper out and by the time they crack this version it wouldn't even matter anymore
>>
>>330858359
Yada yada yada like every other old DRM system that then got cracked.

Listen kid I know you're new to this but we've seen this before and it always fails.
>>
>>330858048
Yes, all shit.
>>
>>330858464
point me in the general direction of a Fifa 16 crack. Or even rise of the tomb raider? Just cause 3? Unravel?? Far cry primal??? Hitman....??
>>
>>330857961
you act like denuvo is the qualifier for shitty games

what happens when its put on a good game?
>>
>>330858801
We'll cross that river when it comes.
>>
>>330858675

If Denuvo is uncrackable, why are games like Lords of the Fallen, Metal Gear Solid V and Dragon Age Inquisition all pirateable?
>>
>>330858359
Even Denuvo said that it's crackable
>>
Any sources whether DaS 3 will use it ?
>>
>>330858838
You're way too full of yourself.

And it's "cross that bridge".
>>
>>330858048
only good is ds3 and is an MP game
>>
File: Golden.png (205 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
Golden.png
205 KB, 330x319
>>
>>330858891
Unique exploits for each of them. It's not universal. It doesn't work like that.

>>330858984
You can absolutely move a mountain. Just not by yourself. When the encryption company is pulling so much money and talent and in the other end is some guy in a basement then no, it's not getting cracked. Don't get me wrong there are some talented bastards out there but the era of doing things for free is passing.

The only issue for the current user is moddabilty. That's a shame, even MGSV had some cool mods.
If you're an adult with a job you grow to appreciate the work of other people, I pay for a good product and Denuvo seems to be the least intrusive DRM in history.
If you want a demo just buy the game and refund it.
>>
>>330859543

>I-It's just an exploit and is patched!

Literally what I said initially. When these newer games are cracked and playable, you're going to make up some bullshit excuse and claim it'll be fixed in the newest version of Denuvo. Just like you did when those games were released and you claimed that Denuvo was uncrackable.
>>
>>330859543
>not intrusive
>seems to cause performance issues and limits modding
>>
>>330859543

I'm an adult with a very respectable job. I am more than willing to pay for good products. It's a shame there hasn't been a game made that used Denuvo that was a good product I would be willing to pay for.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.