[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So do they ever explain why owain and some of the other Awakening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 59196159.jpg (55 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
59196159.jpg
55 KB, 250x250
So do they ever explain why owain and some of the other Awakening kids are in Nohr in the first place
>>
i haven't gotten that far yet but they constantly hint at being from another dimension in their supports
>>
There's a DLC that explains it, I forget if it's out yet in the US or not.
>>
Parallel universes and timelines and shit are canon in fire emblem.
>>
>>330856742
It gets explained on some DLC.

They were brought by Anankos to help kamui, but he couldn't tell them kamui's name so they went with whoever they liked.

The other characters that got cloned into hoshido's children aren't explained yet, but it's mostly fan service.
>>
>>330859149
Sounds pretty weak to me.
But then again we're talking about Fates.
>>
Why is Owain so shit in fate? Am i suppose to turn him into swordmaster? Dark mage sucks major ass right now because ninjas
>>
>>330859764
>Hoshido route
>you only get shit mages
>no ninjas to be found, maids on like two maps
>Nohr route
>you get a bunch of cool mages
>they get shat on because there's ninjas everywhere
>>
>>330859764
Actually yes, it's hilarious because you were supposed to do the opposite thing in awakening to make him good
>>
>>330856742
so you can fuck his hot daughter
>>
>>330860092
Swordmaster Owain kick major ass with Galeforce and Lunar/Ignis, what are you talking about?
>>
>>330860190
that's every child character because they are broken, but he isn't as good because of his genes
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 371x578) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 371x578
>>330860062
They wouldn't be so bad if fucking IS didn't give them shit skill in addition to making their spell books shit accuracy too.
>>
>>330860471
Mage got nerf while bow users got buff. We can't have all the nice thing, I guess.
>>
>>330860471
Magic is fine under overpowered users like a magic genes kanna
>>
>>330859764
Yes. Merely reclassing him to Dread Fighter makes his strength jump 8 points.
>>
>>330860062
>Japan getting new DLC
>Proximity Shot
>Snipers are now basically Swordmasters with 1-2 range, 3 range if Spy Yumi
>>
>>330859764
Literally Solo'd Takumi at the end with him in swordmaster class. He's worthless otherwise.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.