[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Let's implement random spray patterns for an "extra
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: store_image_02.png (519 KB, 940x400) Image search: [Google]
store_image_02.png
519 KB, 940x400
>Let's implement random spray patterns for an "extra challenge"

Whose bright idea was this?
>>
File: urafag.gif (980 KB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
urafag.gif
980 KB, 400x224
>>330846686
>Play CS:GO
>Can't accurately spray with perfect accuracy like my favourite shooter Cawwa Doody.
>Game must be bad because I can't learn.
Why must OP always be a faggot.
>>
>>330847091
>if you don't like anything about cs:go then you automatically like call of duty
cs fans really are dumb lmao
>>
CS:GO is garbo.
you can jump on your teammates head and get on top of high spots, that's fucking unrealistic and gay. not to mention: no animation for climbing a ladder, jump animation is horrible, animations over all are horrible.

>turn corner
>shoot enemy in head for 99 dmg
>he shoots you in the head also
>you die, he lives
nice.
>>
>>330847091
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8xYoQaCjm0'
>YOURE JUST BAD LMAO
Christ almighty you people need to be gassed.
>>
>>330847351
underage b&
>>
>>330847091
>>330847880
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0rlCJ047Ds

RNG + FPS =/= good game
>>
>>330847954
Assault rifles made for medium range and not cross map fire fights arent 100% accurate, crazy, almost as if it was meant to be done like that.
>>
>>330846686
i thought that was so people dont just aim shoulder level and hope a random spray plinks somebody in the head
>>
>>330847954
>>330849359
Even at High/Mid Ranked play, things like this are far and in between, it is maybe 1 in 25 games that I'll have a shot that I swear should have hit but didn't, every other time, it does hit or missed due to firing too fast and improper crosshair placement.
>>
>>330849359
You make it sound like a good thing
>>
>>330849680
It is
>>
>>330849918
y
>>
>>330850246
why buy an awp when you can just have a pistol at head level and plink some guy a million miles away
>>
everyone knows you're only supposed to use an awp with somehow one-shots on every hit
>>
>>330846686
>Let's shitpost about a game I'm not good at

Hmm.
>>
>>330850246
What purpose would the scout and awp serve if you could just buy an m4 or ak.
>>
>>330850536
Scouts inaccurate at long range too
>>
>>330850486
nice shitpost
>>
>>330847954
You do know that guns in real life also have an effective range, right?

Gameplay wise, this means that if you are aware of this, you can change your tactics to suit.

Not to mention it gives a reason for other guns to exist.

"Oh no, one gun isn't the perfect choice for every range and encounter!"
>>
>>330850412
Yea but we aren't millions of miles away in a map. When im standing still and have my crosshair on them, it should hit. Not have an RNG and hope to god it hits. Its a really bad gameplay mechanic.
>>
>>330851224
No, you're just bad at understanding the mechanics and how to utilize them to your advantage.

Of course you're not millions of miles away on the map, it's a fucking videogame. The distances in the game would likely be negligible if they were 1 to 1 with real life, but you're inside a game, so you alter it to fit the distances that make sense for the space you typically have in the map.

If you have a pistol, you should not be able to kill someone vs an AWP at a distance where the AWP benefits. They had to earn the AWP by getting money and winning rounds. This means you either have to close the gap to give yourself an advantage, and potentially disadvantage the AWP, or make a large scale tactical decision to save money to have a better chance the next round.

CS:GO isn't just about mechanical skill, it's about tactics, and more so, team tactics.
>>
The RNG in first shot is literally to simulate long distance shooting. If you're point blanc and aim at their head, you will hit them.

Literally only people bad at this game complain about it
>>
>>330851224
>>330851537
The idea that in every single round everyone should be on perfectly even ground in every encounter is bizarre and stupid. You win early rounds to gain an advantage. You utilize your knowledge and skill against the enemies' knowledge and skill.

For example take the video in, >>330847954.

The AK is not as accurate as the M4 at the distance between double doors and catwalk. As a T, you should know this puts you at a disadvantage. That tells you that instead of taking that gunfight, you should smoke double doors to make it across catwalk, and so on. This also tells you that as a CT, you can fall back farther to utilize the advantage your gun gives you, and engage at farther distances. It helps you decide where to go and when. Where you should be, and where you shouldn't.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 250x250
>silver 1s arguing with gold novas the thread
>>
>>330847880
ak not having 100% hs accuracy is to balance out weapons

if everything hits 100% all the time what is even the point of adding a bunch of different weapons? you barely even saw people use something else than ak, m4, awp and deagle in cs:s, cs 1.6 because these were the best weapons for the price

if we would go by your idea, we needed one gun for the game and the guy who sees the other guy first wins no matter what

whats next? flashbangs are RNG or whatever and they need to be removed lmao
>>
>>330852453
You make it sound like he wants aimbot on you retard
>>
>COD
>awards good aim
>CS GO
>awards luck
>>
>>330846686
>all fps games MUST play like the fps game i love! waaaaaaaahhhhhhh mooooommmeeeeeeeeyyyy
>>
>>330853006
>Typical CSGO fag defense brigade.
>>
>>330852035
>If you have any problems with this badly made game you obviously are a silver/not good
Why are CSGO players all children? It's like more than a third of the playerbase that is under 18
>>
>>330853750
>game is all just randum!
>pro players consistently play at the highest level
>silvers stay silver

Man, that is some serious luck those fnatic boys are having to be the best in the world for so long!
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.