[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>first thing you do is go fight against a boss you are supposed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: salt and sanctuary.jpg (220 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
salt and sanctuary.jpg
220 KB, 1920x1080
>first thing you do is go fight against a boss you are supposed to die against
>first enemies you fight are zombie soldiers
>getting hit by bat slowly fills up a poison meter before you get poisoned
>zone that is literally just blight town
>have to go to a shrine to level up
>you have to join a covenant
>knight just sitting in front of castle that asks you to help him get through the gate

These lazy fucks literally just made an exact copy of dark souls but in 2d.
>>
>>330846681
>just a copy of dark souls but in 2d
yup, and it's really fun
>>
>>330847465
Is it really? I was thinking about getting it tomorrow. Last 2d game I played was Abyss Odyssey. It was ok.
>>
>>330846681
Is that a problem or something? It's pretty great and only $16
>>
>>330846681
I'm thoroughly enjoying it right now
>>
Shills, shills everywhere
This piece of shit with its derived art direction looks ugly as hell and probably plays like it looks.
>>
>>330846681
Maybe its because I'm old and jaded, but why is there so much pointless shit on the screen?
>>
>>330847986
>new game comes out
XD shills shills shills
>>
>>330847695

It's really fun in my opinion. Quite a bit easier than souls at this point (only been playing for about an hour though) but the combat is really really fun.
>>
File: 1453341563822.png (272 KB, 375x502) Image search: [Google]
1453341563822.png
272 KB, 375x502
>>330846681
>this post
That really stole my souls
just like Dark Souls
>>
>>330846681
the new CoD i hope
>>
This shit is only on PS4 right? I'm so lazy I don't even want to hook up my PS4 to my TV..
>>
>>330849598
PS4/Vita? now PC later
>>
>>330849731
When you say later do you mean before dark souls 3 release date, or after?
>>
>>330849764
Guessing after
>>
>>330849870
Well fuck that then
>>
>>330847986
People like you shouted shills shills shills when stardew valley came out and look where it is now. Doing amazing, and kudos to the developer.

You dipshits need to stop worrying so much about 'shills' whenever someone mentions a new game. Fuck you, go play some damn video games.
>>
>>330847986
>probably plays like it
>shitposting about a game you've never played or even know about
please kill yourself.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.