[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been at this for hours now, how do i git gud and finally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9
File: Tomomo.jpg (35 KB, 262x367) Image search: [Google]
Tomomo.jpg
35 KB, 262x367
I've been at this for hours now, how do i git gud and finally unlock her?

I just play poppo/kyoko and fucking max escape cards and hope the they fuck each other up while I get all my star normas.

OJ thread I guess

>inb4 sakifags ruin the thread
>>
I hear Kyoko makes it easy.
>>
>>330840679
Play on easy you scrub.
>>
>>330840884
>playing on easy
>not taking on extreme
Are you a coward anon? Fight that rng head on
>>
File: Hey kid, wanna RNG.jpg (47 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
Hey kid, wanna RNG.jpg
47 KB, 150x150
>>330840679
I'M GOING TO MARRY TOMOMO!
>>
File: 1457849519717.png (185 KB, 405x532) Image search: [Google]
1457849519717.png
185 KB, 405x532
>>330840805
I did say I was using poppo/kyoko, and kyoko does seem more effective. I reach 192 stars lvl 5 20 mins ago, too bad tomomo number 3 landed on tomomo 2's home panel, triggering an assault trap then beating tomomo 1, so 3 wins in the end.

Also the fact that evasion is useless makes her incredibly useful I guess. I think kyoko was made for tomomo hell. 1 dmg all day erry day
>>
File: 1439404373233.png (405 KB, 708x524) Image search: [Google]
1439404373233.png
405 KB, 708x524
Bump
>>
File: 1324737659784.png (30 KB, 245x212) Image search: [Google]
1324737659784.png
30 KB, 245x212
>Stealing Ubiquitous and winning with it
>>
File: yeah.gif (2 MB, 308x267) Image search: [Google]
yeah.gif
2 MB, 308x267
>>330842286
>get kae's miraculous blazing + 300%heat + I'm on fire combo
>tear fernet apart
>>
>>330841308
Just keep trying and eventually you'll get lucky. I did it with Poppo after I miraculously pulled 3 of her hypers. You could always go with a character like Marc or Yuki and try to out kill them as well if you get sick of using Kyoko or Poppo.
>>
File: 1349739111_Dice-Snake-eyes.jpg (559 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1349739111_Dice-Snake-eyes.jpg
559 KB, 1000x750
I'm accelerating!
>>
File: 1423276606415.png (76 KB, 272x210) Image search: [Google]
1423276606415.png
76 KB, 272x210
>>330844352
>>
File: Crystal_barrier.jpg (33 KB, 211x298) Image search: [Google]
Crystal_barrier.jpg
33 KB, 211x298
>>330844275
I think Marc can pull it off, but Yuki? I don't see myself surviving 3 continuous 10 atk rolls. Atleast marc snipes them with her rocket.
On the other hand yuki has gamble though.

Do you think sham/sherry are decent choices here? Maybe even sora? But for now I'm sticking with kyoko.
>>
Can anyone give me a rundown of how this works? It's like Mario party yeah, can I play it offline/single player.

I played qp shooting if that helps
>>
I desperately need to pull myself away from this game. I have a huge backlog of games and I know as soon as I join multiplayer I'll easily end up wasting 2-3 hours that could go towards the backlog.
>>
>>330844963
QP Shooting is totally different, but features the same characters.

It's a board game where you chose to either kill other characters to win or get Stars to win. Each character have different HP/Attack/Defense and 'Hyper' Card that is like their special. Cards can be used either before moving or when battling depending on the card. Battles are dice games. Attacker rolls their attack + Their characters attack. Defenders roll their defense. They can Dodge completely but requires a number greater than the attack. Or they can defend, what reduces the attack, but will not make it less than 1 Damage.

The goal is to get to level 6 first by kills or stars. Each level you chose a new goal.
It's a great game though it's pure RNG.
>>
I think I cheesed her stage with either yuki or poppo and juts hoped for the best
>>
>>330845494
Should rephrase the winning conditions
You start at level 1. You level up by either killing other people or collecting stars and land on Home. Each level after the first you chose your goal: Kills or Stars. You cannot switch goals until you level up
You win by getting to level 6 first
>>
>>330844683
Sham's hyper would be super useful, since it's one of the best in the game because it can be used in various situations. Sherry could use her hyper when everyone is at relatively low health and hope for the best. I'm sure with enough luck almost any character can win.
>>
>>330844963
Your character has a level from 1 to 5. At the beginning of each round of turns (called a chapter by the game) you get some stars and then on your turn you roll a dice and move, possibly gaining/losing stars, getting into a fight or getting a card depending on where you land.

Each player has a home panel. Once you get 10 stars, landing on any home panel will raise your level and then you can choose between having to collect a certain number of stars, or KO a certain number of players/NPCs as your next goal for the next level. After you get to level 5, accomplish the next goal and land on a home panel, you win the game.

In a fight, whoever's turn it is rolls a die, and whatever number you get is your offense (plus or minus whatever your character's ATK stat is), then the other player rolls a die to either defend or dodge. While defending, whatever number you get (+ or - DEF stat) is substracted from the attacker's roll and that's the damage you receive, but is always at least 1. While dodging, if you get a higher number than your opponent's attack you avoid all damage, else you get hit for whatever the opponent rolled. When someone is KO'd, you lose half your stars and the opponent receives them.

Cards cost stars to use and have level requirements. You can use 1 card at the start of your turn, and 1 card per battle, unless some other card's effect changes that.
>>
>>330846996
Fuck me wrong thread.

Fuck these multiple tabs.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.