[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Nintendo planning to use the NX to sweep the Xbox market after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 1457926557675.png (78 KB, 850x1202) Image search: [Google]
1457926557675.png
78 KB, 850x1202
Is Nintendo planning to use the NX to sweep the Xbox market after Microsoft leaves the console race next generation?
>>
>>330836268
I'd buy that for a dollar.
>>
>>330836268
i doubt microsoft is going to leave console race. with the windows 10 shit xbox4 is basically going to be sold as a prebuilt.

nintendo would rather take a chance with gimmicks again than to ever compete with sony/microsoft.
>>
>>330836268
All Microsoft fans would just jump onto the Sony bandwagon. That is basically what has happened this gen already.
>>
>>330836268
They cant have that market if they dont have popular games like fallout, witcher or gta. If they continue to be the mario machine that they are today the people who will buy NX will be the same nintendrones of always, they wont gain market share.
>>
>>330837103
>popular games like fallout, witcher or gta
only one of those is popular
>>
>A deal is a deal Knuckles, now give me the master emerald.
>>
Post the shygal one pls
>>
>>330838113
go to the shygilr thread on /trash
>>
>>330838817
why is it on trash? it's /d/ and /aco/ material
>>
>>330838817
Found it, thanks dud
>>
>>330839260
Some miscommunication happened. Wanted the original shygal thread moved into trash, but instead a new one was made.
>>
BIG
FAT
BAT
TATS
>>
>A deal is a deal Shadow, now FIND THE COMPUTER ROOM
>>
>>330836268
I love how this edit is so shitty that the mods won't bother to purge it.
>>
they'll go to PC and Playstation, you're delusional if you think people still care about playing Mario and Zelda or if you think Xbox gamers ever cared about Nintendo.
>>
>>330837103
>muh third parties
>>
>>330840623
yes, the most important piece to a platform's success is having 3rd party support. Without it, people won't care and they certainly won't think of it as a first choice platform.
>>
>>330841028
Wow, you're delusional.
>>
>>330841369
Explain the Wii U's sales to me this instant
>>
>>330841369

Not as much as op.

>Nintendo ever being a substitute for dude bro's fix.
>>
>>330836551
sounds like a good deal
>>
>>330841557
>muh sales
>>
>>330841891
You're in a thread about sales. I'm assuming you're false flagging. End of discussion.
>>
>>330842035
lol
>>
>>330841369
>NES had third party support
>success
>SNES had third party support
>success
>N64 had no third party support, they all went to Sony
>dud everywhere except America
>Gamecube had some third party support, but they abandoned the console shortly after
>outsold by the Xbox, Microsoft's first ever foray into the console market
>Wii had third party support
>mostly because it was a popular console
>Wii U has none
>Nintendo is planning on canning it and replace it with the NX

>Gameboy has third party support
>untouchable
>GBA has third party support
>untouchable
>DS has third party support
>untouchable
>3DS has third party support, though only in the form of singular spinoff titles while all the mainline entries go to PS
>untouchable

???
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.