[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your favorite minigame within a game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: liarsdice.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
liarsdice.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
What's your favorite minigame within a game?
>>
The bartender job in Fable 2
>>
triple triad
>>
Blitzball
>>
Probably the speeder races in Ratchet and Clank.

Also the rail skating sections in Ratchet and Clank.

Ratchet and Clank is really good.
>>
gwent
>>
>>330833780
You just posted it
>>
I remember having a lot of fun with the starfy minigames
>>
>Put hundreds of hours into Yakuza
>Never did any of the story and just played Mahjong the entire time
Shiiiit
>>
File: 500x_redhairsame.jpg (64 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
500x_redhairsame.jpg
64 KB, 500x259
Ancient Cave in Lufia 2.
>>
Motherfucking Gwent.
>>
dead rising 2/otr poker
gta 4 pool
gta 5 golf
witcher dice poker and gwent
gtasa go go space monkey
>>
>>330833780
Friend of mine really got addicted to liar's dice in that game. He was spending more time on that than using his gun, so we ended up just playing liars dice with real dice and stopped playing video games for a while. It was kind of funny.
>>
>>330833780
Ff7 strategy mini game
>>
>>330833780

That twin stick shooter in Ape Escape. I played that twice as long as the game itself. Also, the throw back games in the Tekken credits.
>>
everything in yakuza
>>
>>330834357
FUCK YEAH, MAHJONG

good luck on tenhou, once you get there
>>
not really a minigame, but I spend lots of time on games with intricate crafting systems
>>
>>330835981

Gonna have to agree.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.