[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SPEEDY SPEED BOY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Initial-d-fifth-stage.png (833 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Initial-d-fifth-stage.png
833 KB, 1280x720
SPEEDY SPEED BOY
>>
OVER THE RAIINBOOOOOOOOOOOOOW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_NLEDxgmYA
>>
>tfw had opportunity to buy AE86
>decided against it because even though it's from Initial D I knew it had some issues as a car
>finally got a chance to drive one
>it's fun as fuck

why even live?
>>
>>330833174
Is there any game of this shit?
>>
>>330833757
If I was more into cars I would be super tempted but the stigma behind them is a turn off for me
>>
>>330833940
There's a ton of them. Most of them are arcade games.
>>
>>330833757
https://youtu.be/A3UerfINTpI?t=1m25s
>>
>>330833940
Initial D has a ton of games
>>
>>330834019
That was another reason why I didn't buy it. I didn't want to be that weeaboo who bought a car because it's from an anime even though it's secretly shit. Turns out it's not shit. It's just got that stigma around it because of weeaboos.
>>
>>330834019
>stigma behind them
Huh? It's insanely popular. I knew quite a few people jizzing over it who didn't even know what anime was.
>>
>>>/o/
>>
>>330833174
ESTO GOZA - KAMI
>>
>>330834178
There is no stigma. Initial D is not the biggest reason the 86 is popular.
>>
>fifth stage
Why does it even exist

4th stage should be the conclusion

1/2 are still the best
>>
>>330833940

Emulate the ps2 or psp games (special stage/street stage i think they're called) or the naomi2 version of 4th stage using demul, but you have to fiddle about turning off the card save function.

Similar games like tokyo xtreme racer drift 2 and battle gear 2 (released in europe as tokyo road race) also exist.
>>
I'm playing Gran Turismo 2 while listening to Initial D's music, I think I lost control of my life.
>>
>>330835445
3rd Stage should've been the conclusion. 4th set all that Project D shit up.
>>
>>330834178
There actually pretty good there really fun
>>
>>330835445
>>330836462
4th and 5th are great after the low point that was 2nd

3rd is great but that doesn't really count since it was just a movie
>>
>>330833174
https://youtu.be/jUAr2lWXen4?t=160
Who knew drifting is so fun
>>
>>330836918
4th and 5th contributed nothing to Takumi as a character. He learned more about cars but he experienced no significant character arcs like he did through 1st, second and 3rd stage. Hell, 3rd stage did better than 4th and 5th combined despite being 4 episodes stitched together to make a movie.

4th and 5th were the Keikaku Man show, the most likable characters (Itsuki, Iketani, Kenji) are relegated to being Takumi's cheerleaders and receive little to no screentime.

It should've ended with 3rd, where Takumi's character arc had finished after getting payback on Kyoichi, beating Ken and a a bittersweet end to his romance with Mogi. And there wasn't any race in 4th/5th as hype as chasing after Miki in the snow.
>>
File: it's rustlin'.png (222 KB, 406x382) Image search: [Google]
it's rustlin'.png
222 KB, 406x382
>tfw Edition 3 games at the theater 15 minutes from my apartment
I've been going to play it for a bit at least once a week now. Easily the most fun part of my day. I'm improving too, I couldn't even finish the first course the first time I played, but now I can almost snake up to the expert courses
>>
>>330833940
there are like 8 Arcade Stage by Sega and 3 console ports, one on PS2 (Special Stage), one on PS3 (Extreme Stage) and one on PSP (Street Stage)
>>
ENGINES OVER THE RED DEGREE
AND MY HEART BEAT AS MUCH AS I CAN BREATH
>>
>tfw no lyrics for this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3v2Rv1mCIA

Goddamn it I had to make my own
>>
>>330838624
i actually like most battle in 4th but you're right there's technically nothing to add to Takumi after 3rd

My favorite is still the one against Evo 4, however absurd that is (a fucking AE86 beating an Evo)
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.