[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are the Touhou 1ccs coming along, anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: Prison Sign Flash and Stripe.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Prison Sign Flash and Stripe.webm
2 MB, 640x480
How are the Touhou 1ccs coming along, anon?
>>
File: 1448625988556.gif (249 KB, 317x444) Image search: [Google]
1448625988556.gif
249 KB, 317x444
2hu has 3 threads
>>
>>330830998
There's already two Touhou threads up.

Use the catalog.
>>
File: 14019748168612.png (245 KB, 900x851) Image search: [Google]
14019748168612.png
245 KB, 900x851
Not coming at all, I havent even started DDC yet.

Nah I'm kidding, I finally 2-ALLed Cho Ren Sha so I can finally start DDC soon™. I am still not looking forward to Benben's curved lasers and Seija's shit.
>>
Trying to beat Yukari

She's actually pretty easy, I just keep slipping on the survival card. Not hard, just slipping.
>>
>>330831364
Eh, Benben's lasers aren't actually that bad, Seija on the other hand depends on the difficulty.

>>330832406
Yukari is basically just Ran+, if you know Ran then you know most of Yukari's fight.
>>
>>330832639
It's funny, because I struggled with some of Ran's attacks more, or maybe Ran felt harder because I had to learn her before attempted Yukari. At least a few of Ran's cards are tougher though.
>>
>>330832639
You dont understand anon, curved lasers are my weakness. I can never tell where they are going.
>>
>>330832787
No yeah, a few of Ran's patterns are tougher. But for the most part Yukari's cards are tougher versions of Ran's cards.

>>330832880
Well, you could always fight not-benben instead.
>>
File: 1442816466658.jpg (29 KB, 500x435) Image search: [Google]
1442816466658.jpg
29 KB, 500x435
A week or so ago I posted about how I couldn't get past Stage 4 in UFO without continues.

I just 1cc'd it an hour ago.

I don't know what the fuck happened, everything just clicked during one run, in the past I could barely get to the Stage 5 boss with 1-2 lives but then I got there with fucking nine lives and five bombs. Then I spammed the shit out of bombs against Byakuren, which I know was cheap but like hell I was taking my chances after a run this great. I felt absolutely ecstatic; it only took me two weeks, while SA took me an entire six weeks, but I felt like this game was the harder of the two with all that UFO management (which I still fucking hate).

Why exactly did Byakuren have one of Shinki's attacks, anyway?
>>
>>330834132
>spamming bombs
>cheap
Hey if the game is gonna give you those bombs you might as well use them.
Plus fuck Byakuren fucker deserves it.
>>
>>330834989
She seemed nice enough, though. Or does she end up being a bitch in later games?

Also how do I add the 10.5 characters to 12.3? I know /soku/ is dead but I really liked 10.5 so I want to try to git gud at 12.3 if I can ever find someone to play.
>>
>>330834132
Because Byakuren was locked up in Makai, and I suppose ZUN thought it would be neat to give her a card that was a callback to the head honcho of Makai.
>>
What do you guys use to play 2hu?

What's the best for most precise movements?
>>
>>330830998
>normal

lol
>>
>>330834132
I see the webm of me beating stage 4 for you motivated you to git gud. No need to thank me.

>Why exactly did Byakuren have one of Shinki's attacks, anyway?
Well Shinki lives in Makai and Byakuren was sealed in Makai so who knows.

>>330835181
She's kind of a race traitor and a hypocrite, but she ends up being completely irrelevant, so I don't know why he's complaining so much.

>playing soku

>>330835278
Keyboard.

Keyboard.
>>
File: 1048056.jpg (100 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1048056.jpg
100 KB, 300x300
>>330830998
my eyes can only focus on something so visually cluttered for so long, let alone track and maneuver a tiny dot in the midst of it
i wish i could tho
>>
>>330835181
I meant it more in the way that her spellcards are annoying as fuck.
>>
>Replying to a meme thread
>>
>>330835365
I literally made that webm to get people to shut up about "muh Normal Mode Flash and Stripe"!

>>330835278
Keyboard to both.

>>330835181
There's a text file where you need to put in the file path for SWR. I'll try to dig it up to show you an example.

>Or does she end up being a bitch in later games?
Byakuren is complex. She seems to be a saintly figure in UFO, but taking one look at her backstory shows that she's actually kind of a massive manipulative bitch.
Plus, she's shown as being rather inept and incapable of truly understanding situations during both HM and ULiL. She's basically a youkai SJW.

>>330835645
It's something you get adjusted to after some practice.
>>
>>330835464
>>playing soku

Well I liked SWR, isn't Soku really similar to SWR in gameplay, just with more characters and balance patches to older ones? Or did they butcher something?
>>
File: file path.png (44 KB, 790x677) Image search: [Google]
file path.png
44 KB, 790x677
>>330836138
They didn't, he's just memeing.
He's just upset because we used to have threads dedicated to Soku netplay, which eventually went up in flames.

Actually, as someone who doesn't really play Soku's multiplayer, I think it has one of the most fun story modes of any of the Touhou fighting games.

Oh, and you need the configex123 text file if you want all the characters. It should look something like this, with the path to SWR under [th105path]
>>
>>330836138
>>330836831
Why don't you fucks leave RNG: The Game on the floor and start playing Touhou fighting games that are actually good. Like IaMP or ULiL.
>>
gave up

fuck these weaboo threads

>>>/jp/

if you go now you might catch the nightly flanfly thread
>>
File: 1432426415796.jpg (98 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
1432426415796.jpg
98 KB, 533x800
>>330837962
I do play ULiL.
>>
>>330837962
I'll play ULiL after I beat the games between Soku and ULiL. I'm a fag who has to play everything in order, and so far the only game I skipped was Shoot the Bullet because it was just too hard for me at my current skill level. Might give it a shot when I can clear hard difficulty on the games. IaMP was fine but I had a lot more difficulty playing it than SWR, I think it was the lack of flight making it hard to dodge certain spellcards.
>>
>>330839061
Shoot the Bullet is mostly just trying again and again until you get it.
I'll tell you right now, if you can't beat Shoot the Bullet, then you can't beat DS 100%. That said, getting to the end of DS and unlocking Hatate is easier than 100%ing StB, so make of that as you will.

IaMP is a very weird game though, yeah. Did you manage to beat the story mode, at least?
I don't mean just one of the character's stories, I mean all of them.
>>
>>330839286
>I don't mean just one of the character's stories, I mean all of them.

I beat like two of them, I think Reimu's and Marisa's. I really should go back and do more, but I got a bit frustrated at the time because, even though I knew it was an easy game, I'm very bad at fighting games and had a ton of trouble beating it. I was able to 1cc all the story modes of 10.5, though, I guess that game is just either easier or I find it more intuitive to play with the flight and all.

And Double Spoiler is the same kind of gameplay as StB, isn't it? If so I'll probably play until I can't go further then skip that one similarly. It didn't help that I was for some reason getting huge lag on StB, even though I haven't had that kind of issue with any game that came after.
>>
>>330840108
I can relate, I had a ton of trouble with IaMP as well. It's a harder game to clear than SWR, for sure. Youmu particularly took forever. I'm just glad that the game still gives you a good ending if you use a continue during the final fight.

That said, most people agree that the canon route is probably Suika's, and you have to beat the game with everyone else to unlock it.

>And Double Spoiler is the same kind of gameplay as StB, isn't it?
Pretty much. Double Spoiler adds a few new features most notably, the ability to flip your camera 90 degrees. which make the game easier, but it compensates for this by having harder cards than StB.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.