[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Viral marketers, get in here and post which games you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Need a chair.webm (3 MB, 500x240) Image search: [Google]
Need a chair.webm
3 MB, 500x240
Viral marketers, get in here and post which games you're being paid to shill, and which games you've shilled in the past, both successfully and unsuccessfully. Maybe tell us about how work's been lately.
>>
>>330829252

heeeeey kiiids dont be afraid to upgrade to Windows 10! DX12! Live tiles! Ability to neuter your programs if they trigger a piracy alert!
>>
>>330829457
Windows 10 isn't a game you fuckin idort
>>
DS3. I create at least 10 threads per day.
>>
Believe it or not I was paid to shill Stalker along with about 15 other people, it was obviously very successful, we tricked thousands into buying something that not only is kind of pathetic nerd fantasy stuff but would have otherwise been unmarketable. We also get differentials based on reply count and screencap circulation.
>>
>>330829860
That can't possibly be true
>>
>>330829992
Wouldn't that be kind of easy to cheat? Just samefag the shit out of your posts?
>>
>>330830186
Not for me, I'm in an office, they can remotely see (You's) and used a greasemonkey script to sort of sort by their IP, which is why I believe anyone who claims they're doing it for a soon-to-be released game to be lying.
>>
>>330830420
I would have said "Just whip out your phone and use a proxy", but I don't think the phones capable of that were all that popular back when STALKER was being made.

These days, even with heavy surveillance via script and directly looking at your screen, it's fairly easy to cheat the system
>>
I shilled a little bit for Indivisible. Not paid or anything, I just have a friend on the staff and so I made a few threads to see if I could get a little bit of attention/money for their kickstarter.

That's about it. I'm not even sure that counts.
>>
File: Juno.jpg (67 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Juno.jpg
67 KB, 600x450
>>330830705
What a shame
It would have been a mediocre game at best anyways
>>
who /naval action/
>>
>>330830852
i don't follow
>>
>>330830843

The kickstarter succeeded though.
>>
>>330831425
It did?
I could swear that it crashed and burned just a few steps away from the finish line
Maybe I'm misremembering
Oh well. It's going to be mediocre anyways, and not many people outside of backers will buy it
>>
>>330831584

They got an extension on their original deadline and they put a bunch of cameos in, but ended up getting enough to clear the goal and also get some stretch goals cleared off.
>>
Can this just be an ecw thread now?
>>
>>330832330
the fuck does ECW stand for
>>
File: [ Bait ].jpg (161 KB, 625x560) Image search: [Google]
[ Bait ].jpg
161 KB, 625x560
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.