[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>we are never getting another Armored Core game of Silent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (479 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
479 KB, 1280x720
>we are never getting another Armored Core game of Silent Line, Last Raven or Verdict Day quality ever again
>>
Shouldn't you hope that you get another Armored Core at all before worrying about the quality of them?
>>
Thanks a fucking lot Soulfags
>>
>Last Raven
>quality
Literally all AC fights were the definition of artificial difficulty.
>>
File: image.jpg (515 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
515 KB, 1024x680
If you look closely, you can see the exact moment his processors run the DESPAIR.EXE program.
>>
I'm praying for AC6 to be revealed during TGC16.
>>
>>330824562
No. Fuck no.

If the game's not any good, I'd rather them not murder the franchise.

Se Breath of Fire for an example.
>>
>>330826865
Cling to hope m80.
>>
>>330826865
If From's next game is a Soul again I will break and burn all my AC copies and send the pics to Miyazaki
>>
>>330827703
They already said DaS3 would be the point where they lay Souls to rest for a while.
>>
>>330826986
There are already multiple not good games in the AC series.
What would be the big deal in a new AC not being as good as the series' best?
>>
>>330826865
What if you got Another Century's Episode 4 instead?
>>
>>330827874
Because it's dumb to not implement the scaling and mechanics that made SL, LR and VD great?
>>
>>330828080
Would you object to another game not quite like anything else in the series like For Answer being made?
>>
>>330827826
Right
Only to bring Bloodborne 2 instead. I just don't trust them
>>
>>330828208
Id be open to it, 4A I haven't played but I heard generally positive things.
>>
>>330828323
Jesus fucking christ.

Hang yourself.
>>
>>330828527
I'll do it just after they announce BB2 during this year's TGS
>>
>>330824343
Verdict Day sucked though.

And wasn't that long ago. Stop pretending Souls games killed Armored Core. AC 5 didn't do itself any favors.
>>
>>330828679
I honestly have to agree. Making the franchise online focused was a terrible idea especially in the west
>>
>>330826865
What if it's a new mech IP?
>>
Verdict Day was bad and V was atrocious.
>>
>>330828679
Fuck you, VD was great
>you can literally program an entire AI core to program UNAC mechs to be deployed on missions with you and their combat proficiency is entirely determined by how well you program their chipset

>you can buy territory defense structures
>online play is literally a faction war all players choose a side on

> 2200 AD after the 123 VDAY war
>not joining Venide master race
You're literally a cuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 500x706) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 500x706
Silent Line was delicious, pure cyberpunk mecha glory.
>>
It hurts OP, FUCK me it hurts.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.