[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Mario Kart 7 worth buying?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Yoshi_MK7.png (41 KB, 274x155) Image search: [Google]
Yoshi_MK7.png
41 KB, 274x155
Is Mario Kart 7 worth buying?
>>
Only if you're desperate for more Mario Kart. It's not really up there with 8 and DS.
Since MK8 came out I haven't touched it and I don't think I ever will.
>>
>>330778102
To be honest, I've been having a lot more fun just emulating Mario Kart Wii on dolphin. Having a bigger screen is pretty nice.
>>
>>330778248
>>330778364

What makes it weaker than those games? It's a common opinion
>>
>>330778516
I'm not a big fan of the new tracks.
Rainbow Road is good, the rest are quite sub-par.
Rosalina's Ice World? Shy Guy Bazaar? They're all quite disappointing.

If you have the opportunity to play 8 instead, go for that.
>>
>>330778516

Mario Kart 7 doesn't have a lot of the content that practically every other Mario Kart has. You can't even fucking select a single track to play on, you either gotta do four races or cancel and quit after one. Also I believe there weren't any dedicated battle mode maps, battle mode is just done on the regular tracks or some shit. You can't play battle mode at all online, only standard races.

Also, they replaced Waluigi with the fucking queen bee from Super Mario Galaxy.
>>
>>330778102
Not really. Makes you wish you were playing in a console with real people. Doesn't have jack shit for content for SP.
>>
I would say not better than DS, but still good. I liked some new tracks, and the retro tracks overall
is great. I had tons of fun in online, and Wiggler and Lakitu are in the game.

I would recommend it.
>>
>>330779192
>You can't play battle mode at all online
Yes, you can.
>>
If you don't have a Wii U and can't get MK 8, sure.
>>
>>330778102
It's a lot like 8. 7 and 8 are pretty weak.
>>
MK8 is superior to MK7 in every way except the battle mode. Only get 7 if you particularly want Mario Kart on a handheld.
>>
>>330778102
I always thought it was the best
>>
>>330778102
yes_
>>
>>330778102
>man with contemplative look.jpg
>>
>>330779192
>replacing a non-canon character with a canon character.

What's so bad about that? Waluigi isn't guaranteed a spot everywhere
>>
I've only ever played Mario Kart Snes, 64 and wii, how do the other games stack up to them. Mario Kart Wii is my favorite one.
>>
>>330778102
If you don't have a WiiU to play Mario Kart 8, absolubtely. It was really solid, the online works well and the amount of content is fair.
>>
File: furry.png (1 KB, 168x204) Image search: [Google]
furry.png
1 KB, 168x204
>>330778102
>>
>>330780294
>Wahu island
good times, good times
>>
>>330778102
>VLC Media Player has encountered an error
>>
If you have a 3DS, sure.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.