[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best Harvest Moon? Both on handhelds and off handhelds. Just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: ewrewaf.png (109 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
ewrewaf.png
109 KB, 320x320
Best Harvest Moon? Both on handhelds and off handhelds. Just picked up a 3DS and I got a nice return check, so I'm looking to finally get into the series. Read that HM3 on GBC is one of the better handheld ones and its on eShop.
>>
I've only played the original and 64, both are awesome (but 64 is probably easier to go back to).
>>
Friends of Mineral Town is easily the best handheld Harvest Moon.
>>
isn't 3 the sexist one where the game ends if you get married as the girl.
>>
FoMT is generally agreed to be the best, myself included

Playing it right now actually, just about to finish year 1.
>>
Hack that shit put cfw on it and install FoMT .cia for ultimate comfyness. Also get a R4 card because there were many HM games on original DS. and while you're at it get rune factory 4 too
>>
>>330760537
>>330760317
>>330760709
FOMT it is.

>>330760126
I've heard a lot of good shit about 64, so maybe that'll be the one. I'll sit on it for a bit though, even though this is a slow thread.

Grabbing FoMT and might look for more consensus on/off /v/. Might still grab one of the GBC ones too just because those gfx charm me deeply.
>>
>>330760028
On the 3DS? Probably SoS or RF4.

On anything else? BtN, FoMT, or 64.

AWL, MM, and AP are also good.
RF series also highly worth playing.
>>
>>330760456
>where the game ends if you get married as the girl.

That sounds pretty realistic though
>>
>>330760456
Wait, seriously?
>>
>>330760456
>>330761438
>>330761487
I bought it along with FoMT, and I'm considering 64 or BtN. I'll post a thread about how it if I get to that point and if I play a girl.

Rune Factory is something later for me if I take a liking to HM as much as I ended up liking Animal Crossing.
>>
File: oface.png (164 KB, 486x467) Image search: [Google]
oface.png
164 KB, 486x467
>mfw I still have my FoMT cartridge
>>
FotM, HM64, and Stardew Valley are my top 3.
>>
>>330760028
>HM3 on GBC is one of the better handheld ones and its on eShop.

not in europe, damn it
>>
>>330760028
It's called Stardew Valley, everything else is shit in comparison.
>>
>>330761893
sorry, anon. Try and buy it on cartridge or something maybe, or R4 that shit.

>>330761886
>>330762046
I would do Stardew Valley, but that art style is killer to me for some reason. Everything else looks superb, but I've never actually experienced a game's art style killing all interest I had for something like that did. I pirated it though so I dunno.

Also not relevant to Harvest Moon games, but I also grabbed Wario Land 3, because fucking christ.
>>
>>330762062
I just realized I have a CFW 3DS, I know what to do
>>
>>330760456
back to nature girl version is also like that
>>
FoMT is easily the best handheld one.

About the home console ones, probably AWL.
>>
>>330760028
the original SNES is bar far and away the best
fucking comfy as fuck
second place is "A Wonderful Life"
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.