[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So from what I gather you can't complete all the Wildcard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: header.jpg (42 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
42 KB, 460x215
So from what I gather you can't complete all the Wildcard quests, so my question is how far can i get into them all before I fail others so I can do a master save to complete each one for the achievement.

Also out of interest, who'd you go with? Think I might just got NCR, muh democracy
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (44 KB, 375x512) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
44 KB, 375x512
>>330746954
The canon ending to New Vegas:

Yes Man takes over for House
Chief Hanlon kills himself
President Kimball assassinated
General Lee Oliver thrown off Hoover Dam by Yes Man
Caesar dies from his tumor
Legate Lanius dies during the battle of Hoover Dam
Yes Man reprograms himself to be a more calculated but fair leader of New Vegas
New Vegas goes back to being independent like it always was before the NCR or Legion showed up
>>
House or Independent is the best route.

Also not too sure on when everyone becomes hostile. I think it is around when you complete the Boomer's quest you have to pick a side. I would master save before doing any faction work because certain decisions are preferred by certain groups.
>>
File: The gang's all here.jpg (1 MB, 6190x2735) Image search: [Google]
The gang's all here.jpg
1 MB, 6190x2735
>>330746954
I'd probably save as soon as you dealt with Benny and talked to House for the first time. It's at that same point the NCR and Legion reach out to you and it resets your status with any major faction you might have pissed off before hand.
>>
>>330746954
>how far can i get into them all before I fail others
I did the exact same thing, I think I still have a master save file too.
You cant really fuck it up, just play with it. It comes up as quests saying "if you continue on this quest you will piss off the ncr or the Legion"
So as soon as you get those quests you know that if you do another quest for the opposite faction you will complete that quest and the opposite faction will be your enemy.

Easiest way to complete the games is to not piss off any faction before you get to Vegas then complete the game for Mr house
>>
cheers all!
>>
Just focus on exploring shit til you get to a high enough level while trying to avoid any of the NCR/Legion conflicts.
Although it doesn't matter since when you enter the strip, pretty much all of your notoriety gets wiped in hopes of being able to cut a deal.
This is when you should save.
>>
so could one basically do lots in both the legion/ncr et al. quest lines as well (to a certain extent) as the slates wiped clean in the strip
>>
File: 1374541977248.jpg (338 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1374541977248.jpg
338 KB, 1920x1080
>tfw we still have New Vegas threads every day while everyone forgot about 4
>>
>>330749025
That's because there is actually content to discuss
>>
>>330749025
new vegas is superior in every way friend
>>
>>330749025
people will talk about 4 once the DLC and better mods are released.
until then you morrowin-I mean new vegas fags can cling to your moldy sandwich.
>>
>>330749336
Oh yeah can't wait for that DLC to be forgotten a week to a month after.
>>
>>330748984
You dont really do anything for the Legion or ncr that matters until you get to Vegas, I have never tried going to the Legion camp before the strip as the game basically guides you to the strip.
I dont think it would matter anyway because ceaser doesn't want you until you meet house
>>
>>330746954
I always go NCR all the way. This is after trying out most of the possible endings before Uni started removing game time.
>>
>>330749336
>cling to your moldy sandwich.
Someone never played new Vegas.
There are many options in new Vegas, like how an rpg is supposed to be
There is only 1 or 2 options in 4
>>
>>330749336
Here's your (you)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.