[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will this shit have a proper NG+ with new enemy placements and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: DARKSOUL_facebook_mini.jpg (220 KB, 1200x650) Image search: [Google]
DARKSOUL_facebook_mini.jpg
220 KB, 1200x650
Will this shit have a proper NG+ with new enemy placements and stuff?

Miyazaki's games are great, but he can't do NG+ for shit. DS2 did NG+ right, giving you new challenges.

Only thing I'd like in NG+ that not even DS2 did is new, improved loot. Once you've upgraded your weapon to +10 or +15 there is no more progression.

I'd like NG+ ti give better +0 weapons than NG did, that allows you to level them up to +10 as well, and so on and so on as NG cycles go.
>>
It did give new loot on ng+ and there's no +15 in any of the souls games, shut the fuck up
>>
Didn't you get a little bit of extra loot from bosses in NG+ in DS2? I remember I got an additional boss soul from the lost sinner that you can make into the chaos katana, or was that only in the SotFS version?
>>
>>330745851

>there's no +15 in any of the souls games

Top tier bait, first reply in the thread. 500+ replies guaranteed.
>>
>>330745851
Yeah, obscure rings and obsolete spells
>>
>>330745893

if so I've missed it completely and I must play it immediately to find out. So that means B-team did another thing right that A-team should copy.
>>
>>330746013
they did its called a first flame. what b team did was not read the lore and fused the first flame and lord souls making that it a monster soul shit
>>
>>330745851
>There's no +15 in any of the Souls games

But that's wrong you fucking idiot. I distinctly remember upgrading a Heavy Crossbow to+15 in DaS during my first run.
>>
>>330745851

DS1 has weapons you can upgrade to +15 ...
>>
I just hope they don't fuck up scythes and sickles like in DaS2, or bring back that shitty sweet spot garbage.
>>
you are completely correct BUT you mentioned Dark souls 2 so this thread is now relegated to shitposting and inane consolewarring, like all souls threads

>>330745851
you are a very dumb man
>>
Exciting new challenges in the form of a handful of extra human dudes as adds in a couple fights. Like DS2 wasn't enough of a slog through waves of boring same enemies. Doing ng+ right, lul
>>
>>330748336

It completely transformed The Lost Sinner from a faceroll fight to a fight that actually requires some thought, though.
>>
>>330745619
>Doing my NG+++ run of DaS2
>Head down to Black Gulch to kill The Rotten
>Decide to kill the two Giants first
>There was three of them

That took me by surprise. I rushed in and then one completely obliterated me from the side out of nowehere. More stuff like that please.
>>
>>330748476
No it didn't. It made you kill some boring human adds before you focus on the boring human boss.
>>
>>330748476
"We're having trouble making bosses that require thought, guess we'll throw some adds in" B-team mantra
>>
File: Rom_Closeup.jpg (40 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Rom_Closeup.jpg
40 KB, 800x450
>>330748752
>people still believe the "B-team" meme when Bloodborne exists
>>
>>330748692
It changed the dynamic of the fight. Having to avoid Sinner relentlessly rushing on you while killing the Pyros made the fight quite different.
>>
>>330748863
People still haven't realized how shit "Dark Souls" 2 is when Bloodborne exists.
>>
>>330745619
It took me two hours to defeat Taurus Demon for the first time in my life (never played a souls game before).

I hope i get better so i can play this game before quitting DS1.
>>
>>330748863

Rom is the only bad fight in BB desu senpai.
>>
>>330746013
Major bosses like Lost Sinner and Freja drop a second soul on death, so you can get new weapons like the Chaos Blade and real Moonlight GS. Or you get spells instead; I got Flame Weapon instead of Chaos Blade since it's the only way to cast a flame buff.
>>
>>330748863
http://www.vg247.com/2016/03/02/dark-souls-3-miyazaki-bloodborne-interview/
>“Dark Souls 2 was of course built and supervised by other people at From Software, and so it matched their preference,” he explains.
>>
>>330745851
>DaS2 babbys
>>
>>330748995
What about big beast you dash to the right of #32312434
What about Healthwall the Crowbitch
What about the giant ayylmao?
What about the awesome foursome fuck-up ayylmaos?
What about you, how are you going? Have a good day?
>>
>>330749191
Look at this little fella, he thinks some BB bosses are too hard.
>>
>>330749191

>What about big beast you dash to the right of #32312434

What? The Cleric Beast, Vicar Amelia, Bloodstarved Beast and Darkbeast Paarl require very different tactics.

>What about Healthwall the Crowbitch

Eileen the Crow who isn't even a boss? It's an NPC you don't have to kill for her set.

>What about the giant ayylmao?

Rat Vanguard done right.

>What about the awesome foursome fuck-up ayylmaos?

Living Failures? It's a good fight, but I agree that it's on the lower side of BB.
>>
>>330749019
My point is that every FromSoft game is full of awful design decisions and to pretend that DaS2 is unique in this regard is fucking delusional. At this point I'm convinced that the only people throwing around "B-Team" and "Miyazaki touch" are PCfats who haven't played Demon's Souls or Bloodborne.
>>
>>330749731
sounds like you're one of those pcfats
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.