[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished Blood money and starting this. What am i in for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-03-13 23-50-15.jpg (468 KB, 1719x947) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-13 23-50-15.jpg
468 KB, 1719x947
Just finished Blood money and starting this. What am i in for? What was the reception like on /v/ when it came out?
>>
Skip it.
Don't waste your valuable time.
>>
File: 1457919575437.jpg (1 MB, 1479x1500) Image search: [Google]
1457919575437.jpg
1 MB, 1479x1500
>>330738184
its an ok game.

Its a bad hitman game
>>
Expect a Splinter Cell game with more cutscene incompetence.
>>
>>330738184
Its not Blood Money. It may be an ok stealth game on its own but its a horrible Hitman game. Don't play on the difficulty that disables Instinct, because the levels and the disguise system were designed entirely around it.

Expect a horrible story, linear as fuck levels where your objective is to get form point A to point B, and a 47 that is extremely out of character.
>>
>>330738184
PLAY IT LIKE A SPLINTER CELL GAME
>>
Are there any besides blood money worth playing? Never played these before and all the talk has me interested.
>>
>>330738545
Silent Assassin, though it may try your patience out on a couple of levels and how hypersensitive the AI is when it comes to disguises. Contracts, though having less freedom then Blood Money when it comes to how you execute your hits, and its graphics being a little dated by modern standards, is still a fantastic game and is entirely up to personal preference of the individual on whether they'll consider it better than Blood Money or not.

If you liked Blood Money keep a lookout for the new Hitman game and try it out when a torrent becomes available, the devs are trying to make it as close to a modern Blood Money 2 as we can get, though they still missed a couple of marks.
>>
>>330738545
contracts
>>
>>330738184
A better game.
>>
DmC of the series
>>
hitman go
>>
It's ok, just dog shit compared to blood money.
>>
>>330738184
People are going to talk shit about this game because it is too linear.

While it is true it is also a very decent hitman game, just don't expect it to be like Blood Money.
>>
Blood Money is overrated as fuck.
House of Cards and Curtains Down are the only good levels.
>>
>>330738949

This is perfect actually.

While not a terrible game in itself, it shouldn't bare the name that it did as it has little to no resemblance.
>>
>>330739209
This is also true. Overall the series just gets a pass thanks to the nostalgia glasses. Every game is buggy and underdeveloped (the ideas are just too grand). The new ones aren't much better but the formula is still there.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.