[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where did you and AJ end up in your first playthrough?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: season2.png (591 KB, 748x472) Image search: [Google]
season2.png
591 KB, 748x472
Where did you and AJ end up in your first playthrough?
>>
I ended up alone with him in that field of walkers. Probably the worst ending, but I was going for an edgelord loner playthrough so it fits.
>>
>can't do the logical thing and get rid of the baby

fug
>>
>>330735857

Both in Wellington. That ending was fucking intense.
>>
>>330736108
It fucking was. I knew there would end up being a Jane/Kenny choice eventually, but that shit had me on edge.
>>
File: shanew.jpg (133 KB, 584x309) Image search: [Google]
shanew.jpg
133 KB, 584x309
Anyone who picks Jane is retarded.

>hurr durr look Kenny is insane u gotta believe me cuz i have vagina and so do you
>ill prove it to you he's insane by making him mad on purpose LMAO!
>OH NOE HE'S MAD AND WANTS TO KILL ME BECAUSE I PISSED HIM OFF ON PURPOSE HELP RAPE RAPE RAPE

>mfw every single Jane scene
>mfw her entire bullshit in the ending

Having Kenny kill her was the most pleasant thing in the entire fucking game.
>>
>>330737121
They were both stupid choices. Kenny was going fucking crazy and Jane was too willing to fuck the group over because "oh no I don't like people because my sister died". Being alone was the only right choice, although Telltale probably disagrees.
>>
>>330737408
>Kenny was going fucking crazy
With what? Give me a single instance of him going crazy other than one completely fucking understandable outburst of shouting right after his waifu became zombie chow.
You can't.
He was literally right about everything in the entire fucking game, including Wellington.
And I didn't even like him in TWD1, but in TWD2 he was exactly what I wished he was in TWD1.
Oh and he was right about the boat in the first game too, shame he was being a hillbilly for most of that game though hence why I didn't like him much there.
>>
>>330737606
>beat on Arvo way past any point of sanity
>was suicidal at multiple points during the season, and even thanks you for killing him in the end
>continually put the entire group at risk without even being willing to discuss
>clung to the belief that Wellington existed, and got lucky because of narrative structure and not because he actually knew anything

Yeah Kenny was losing it.
>>
>>330737930
To be fair, Arvo was a fucking cunt who shoots you no matter what.
>>
>>330737930
>beat on Arvo way past any point of sanity
ARE
YOU
FUCKING
DUMB?
YOU LITERALLY NEED TO HAVE A FUCKING STOCKHOLM SYNDROME TO DEFEND THAT FUCKING RUSKIE PIECE OF SHIT
HOLY SHIT ANON YOU'RE RETARDED

>was suicidal at multiple points during the season, and even thanks you for killing him in the end
>BE A DICK TO HIM
>NEVER SUPPORT HIM ONCE
>SOMEHOW SURPRISED HE ACTS SUICIDAL
PROTIP, HE ONLY DOES THAT IF YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARD

>continually put the entire group at risk without even being willing to discuss
That never happened.

>clung to the belief that Wellington existed
You mean just like he clung to the belief the boat existed and was btw 100% FUCKING RIGHT?

I can let the last 3 slide because that was a direct result of your incompetent fucking choices, BUT HOLY SHIT YOU ARE LITERAL WALKING POLLUTION OF THE GENE POOL FOR SUPPORTING ARVO
KILL YOURSELF

Captcha: Kennet 7580
>>
File: 1456027437112.png (92 KB, 270x249) Image search: [Google]
1456027437112.png
92 KB, 270x249
Season 2 was fucking forgettable trash

Literally the only choice that anyone gives two fucks about is the contrived random fight at the very last 5 minutes, which will be shitposted about until the end of time and completely overshadow the entirety of Season 2: Random Pointless Deaths Electric Boogaloo.

And just remember Lee fucking DIED so that all this could happen. Thanks Telltale.
>>
Back at that base with Jane.

Honestly by the time I got around to playing chapter 5 I'd forgotten why we were even heading north in the first place.
>>
>>330738109
His sister died after Clemntine shot her. He has every right to be mad at her.
>>
>>330738490
>caught hiding supplies stolen from his own group by Clem and Jane
>goes back to said group and plans to ambush you with the intent of having his group murder you for """""stealing""""" from him*
*doesn't matter if you do or don't steal he will tell his group you did either way just to get you killed
>all this magically backfires between episodes via cut to black
>his sister is already dead and reanimated as a flesh-eating monster
>his flesh-eating monster sister gets shot
>POOR ARVO HE HAS EVERY RIGHT TO BE MAD AT CLEM xD
>>
>>330738202
>Arvo
You need Stockholm Syndrome to like Arvo? You mean the guy who shows gratitude towards Mike and warms up to him when treated like a human being? The guy who was a scared, dumb kid whose entire group - including his sister - died in front of his eyes? Sorry anon, being able to empathize with people and see other viewpoints isn't being retarded.

>Kenny being suicidal
Granted I only played it once so far, but I wasn't a dick to him, I supported him, and I pulled him back every time he went dark. Besides, I'm talking about the fact that it could happen at all when every other fucking person on Earth has gone through similar shit.

>putting the group at risk
Yes he did you idiot. He was an obstinate asshole who never listened to anyone but Clem. The biggest example is forcing the group to travel north, but there are smaller ones.

>Wellington
The point wasn't whether Wellington actually existed, it's that he didn't fucking KNOW if it existed. It doesn't matter if he was right because the foundation of his decision was shitty and PUT THE GROUP IN DANGER, like I said.
>>
>>330737121
I honestly just felt Kenny had been through too much to really be stable anymore.
>had to watch his kid die/shoot him
>wife shot herself because she couldn't go on
>goes off alone after season 1
>meets someone new
>develops a relationship that may help him heal
>loses them too
>loses ANOTHER group of people he wanted to protect
>lost his fucking eye on top of it all

I agree, Jane is kind of a cuntmaster, but Kenny is like an old dog that needed to be put down. He should've died a long time ago but didn't, and it's taken a toll on him as a person. Jane isn't great, but I couldn't just force Kenny into MORE responsibility that he can't possibly handle anymore.

dude needs to be finally be able to rest and be with his loved ones again ;-;

I also feel that Jane had survival skills that Clementine needed. Lee and Kenny taught her about holding on to her humanity, but now she really needs someone who can legitimately show her how to survive
>>
File: download.jpg (12 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12 KB, 225x224
>>330739004
>The guy who was a scared, dumb kid whose entire group - including his sister - died in front of his eyes?

You mean the group whom he was stealing from and would later lead as an angry mob to kill you, all your friends, and a baby, regardless of whether you take anything from him or not?
>>
>>330739529
Way to cherry pick that out of all my arguments. Arvo was a shithead, but it was about survival. He proved that he could play nice when shown some kindness, even after his group died.
>>
>>330735857
>first playthrough
do people seriously replay these games
i mean i like the games, but there's literally no reason to replay them
the choices do nothing
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGl12Sv9SNs
>>
>>330739882
He only played nice because Mike could guarantee his survival and give him an out for having to face the consequences for attempted murder... which he tries again after that cuck Mike not only frees him but gives him a gun (that he immediately uses on you, a little girl).

If it's about survival, then maybe get rid of the person who tried to kill you more times than Carver. Arvo is not someone worth defending. The fact that anyone in your group sides with him is retarded.
>>
>>330740479
>child endagerment
>>
>no option to leave the baby behind
You can play Clem as a sociopath who doesn't like babies and they don't give me that option? Fuck off
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.