[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did this mean?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 18j1juczcwzvzjpg.jpg (42 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
18j1juczcwzvzjpg.jpg
42 KB, 800x450
What did this mean?
>>
he didnt ask for it
>>
rip doge
>>
>>330701461
when you break a mirror, it stops reflecting. People seem to think a mirror will still work after you break it, as if the shards will still show your reflection.

It won't.
>>
>>330701461
Consoles can't do mirrors so most games cover them up.
>>
>>330701793
This is actually true. Also soil on Earth is called Earth, on Mars the soil is called Mars.
>>
>>330701461
Adam went home after surgery, saw what he looked like, had a tantrum and smashed his mirror with cyber arm.
>>
>>330702268
what's the soil on jupiter called?
>>
>>330702363
but when that lady asks you if you're okay you can make it so Adam doesn't care that he's a robot
>>
>>330702451
He was on vacation between going home and coming back to Sarif. He probably worked it out.

Fun fact, you can hack the receptionist's pc and find out that the landlord has a new mirror for him but doesn't want to give it to him because he'll break it again.
>>
>>330701461
In real terms, devs probably had some reason they didn't want to render a reflection, although I'm not sure why since they managed it in the original DX. I would've thought the difficulty of doing that is relative to whatever tools you're working with at the time, then again I'm not a game dev so what do I know.

In game terms, Adam couldn't accept the fact that he'd been augmented against his will, hated what he'd become and smashed the mirror.
>>
>>330702451
>what is putting on a public face
The guy keeps breaking the mirror because he's disgusted over how he looks - it's a reminder of everything he lost, not just what he is now.
>>
>>330702404
Zhu
>>
>>330702404
gas
>>
>>330702857
I want to lovingly impregnate nezha.
>>
He punched the mirror in a rage after self reflection about his own humanity, stemming from the augmentation he never asked for which has made him more machine than man
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.