[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do get into video games again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 3343.png (10 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
3343.png
10 KB, 429x410
How do get into video games again
>>
Sit your butt down, and play a game you remember enjoying in the past.
>>
Do you mean you've never played a video game before?
>>
Play something
>>
>>330692675
this
/thread and reported
>>
>>330692659
OP here. I mean get back into enjoying them and playing them more. I just can't find enjoyment but I wanna cause they used to be fun and stuff
>>
>>330692834

Have you thought you actually dont like playing games?
>>
>>330693046
I don't think I flat out hate games. I still enjoy some games and some sports games but they're far and few between
>>
>>330693297

Franky I am kinda tired of you guys creating threads 24/7 telling everyone gaming died 20 years ago and game sucks.

But I am gonna be a better person and ask anon, what videogames you actually enjoy? Story driven? Rpgs? Strategy games? Do you have friends you can play with?
>>
>>330693491
Story driven, RPG, third persons and strategys are a few that really interest me and no I don't have friends to play with
>>
>>330693052
This
>>
>>330694242
What are some games you enjoy playing right now?
>>
>>330694242

Play Tales from the borderlands, Persona 4, Xenoblade Chronicles. Tons of shit to choose from.
>>
I haven't played anything since November until yesterday.

Download a Gamecube/Wii emulator, invite someone over to your house and play Smash Melee/Brawl.

It's fun as fuck.
>>
Play Baldur's Gate 2 again. It's what I do when I can't think of anything to play
>>
>>330694758
Grim Dawn (computer is acting up so I can't play or), Dark Alliance, and BioShock
>>330694938
I've been wanting to try that Xenoblade Chronicles
>>
>>330692416
smoke some pot and play stuff that makes you nostalgia
>inb4 DUDE WEED
smoking weed isn't cool, but it does help you focus if you're not stoned out of your mind. just giving practical advice; stoners are lame.
>>
Rub your nipples a little bit
>>
Fuck a dick
>>
>>330695838
sounds painful
>>
Smoke meth
>>
>>330692416
I've started playing games specifically just to learn about knew female characters to search rule34 of.

It's worked well so far.
>>
1. Whatever is making you depressed in your life, fix it. Good luck.
2. Stop spending every hour you are awake looking at, reading about, talking about, thinking about video games.
3. Leave /v/ for a month or two.
4. Stop pirating so many games. The more options you force on yourself, the less chance you will actually stick with one of them to enjoy it because the very second and I mean the VERY SECOND the game stops entertaining you or holding your attention, even for a brief moment, you will stop playing it and start a new game in the hopes that a new game will entertain you constantly and hold your attention and the cycle will continue indefinitely.

If you can't do these, you'll never enjoy video games again.
>>
>>330696384
Add masturbating to this list.
Honest to God no-fap changed my neet, alcoholic, college drop-out life.
>>
>>330696384
>1. Whatever is making you depressed in your life, fix it. Good luck.
Not OP but I can't really fix the fact that I care too much about people's opinions of me

I can't sit at home for more than three hours because I start feeling like a neckbeard in his basement. That's also why I can't enjoy anything in my life - I hang out with people just because I don't want to be alone.
>>
File: katamari_damacy2.gif (7 KB, 155x209) Image search: [Google]
katamari_damacy2.gif
7 KB, 155x209
>>330692416
Go play Katamari Damacy followed by We Love Katamari.
>>
>>330696849

Then suffer forever and grow out of video games which you obviously don't care about or want to enjoy. You have problems you have to make yourself fix or live with them.

Either or, good luck with dealing with being that way.
>>
>>330696017
Don't knock it till you try it
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.