[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a flaw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: lara.png (1 MB, 1464x1683) Image search: [Google]
lara.png
1 MB, 1464x1683
Find a flaw
>>
as far as I'm concerned, this game isn't released for at least a year

call me when it does
>>
there is none he's the sexiest man in gaming
>>
>>330679805
>Early Access
>Denuvo
got anything else you want me to answer mate?
>>
>>330679805
No human shields and no weapon customization
>>
>>330679805
he looks like a gay nowadays
>>
He isn't real
>>
>>330679805
-Point system.
-Silent Assassin requirements are stupid.
-Can't just leave with a weapon to unlock it.
-Proximity triggered events rather than a world that operates without revolving around the player
>>
people speaking english with an american accent in Paris
they could at least made it realistic and have them speak arabic
>>
>>330679805
No personality. Bland. Even lacks mission viriety and missions don't have enough 'weight'. They should base a hitman game on the european strip "the killer".
>>
>>330679805
Square Enix servers are Offline, please try going Online again
>>
>>330679805
I will tell you in 2017 when the game officially releases.
>>
>>330679805
dreamy eyes
>>
>>330679805
boone!
>>
>>330679805
Lack of trigger discipline.
>>
>>330679805
season pass for the regular game.
>>
>>330680534
Only good answer
>>
Yuri Lowenthal.
>>
>>330682801
his finger isn't touching the trigger though.
>>
My only legitimate complaint is that it wasn't released with more maps, there's no weapon customization, and the AMT Silver Baller is a mastery unlock.

Curious though how mastery unlocks work. Dunno if they're gonna be an overall reward that is permanently unlocked, or if you have to unlock them over again for each map as they release.
>>
Anyone else find his voice fucking annoying?
>>
>>330683809
its the same voice actor.
>>
>>330680967

>-Proximity triggered events rather than a world that operates without revolving around the player

The only thing player-triggered are the opportunity events, but even those execute on their own after a time. The targets will carry out everything on their own without you having to be present if you take long enough, but if you actively progress and opportunity, you move it forward faster.

You can miss opportunities as time goes on through the level.
>>
File: 1421552861913.jpg (26 KB, 381x380) Image search: [Google]
1421552861913.jpg
26 KB, 381x380
>>330683809

>David Bateson
>annoying

Found the underage
>>
>>330684186
He sounds like a whiny teenager.
>>
>>330684186

GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY BABY
>>
>>330684375
>>330684186

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7mPqycQ0tQ

Is it 2010?
>>
Is there a reason his original costume doesn't have his gloves?
>>
>>330684068
No, there are events that will not happen if you're nearby. It doesn't affect the entire level, but it certainly impacts many of the important NPCs.
>>
There is a problem with the way 47's voice sounds at the auction. It sounds like his lines were recorded in a bathroom in a wind tunnel
>>
>>330684281
What? He barely speak in the game.
>>
>>330683457
>Arabian Oil Tycoon Yuri Lowenthal
>Fashion fan Yuri Lownenthal
>Venue Security Yuri Lownehtal
>Private Security Yuri Lownethal
>Russian Soldier Yuri Lowenthal
>Private Yacht Party Attendant Yuri Lowenthal
>Everyone is Yuri Lowenthal
I know he's cheap and non-union, but goddamn.

>>330685019
You unlock the old game's suits and glove variations through Elusive Contracts.
>>
>>330679805
Game doesn't get fully released for fucking ages, theres like 6 different payment plans. DLC out the asshole.

Game play wise I can't remember the qualms I had at the time of playing the beta but i'm sure i was annoyed at something
>>
>>330685431
Obviously I meant the few times that he does speak mate.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.