[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I tried so hard and got so far but in the end it doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Shadow_the_hedgehog.jpg (343 KB, 1262x2295) Image search: [Google]
Shadow_the_hedgehog.jpg
343 KB, 1262x2295
I tried so hard and got so far but in the end it doesn't even matter
>>
Let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the floor, LET THE BODIES HIT THE...
>>
>I tried so far and got so hard
What did he mean by this?
>>
>THIS WHO I AM
>I'M NOT A SHADOW OF WHO I WANT TO BEEE

Can the music of this game get any more edgy 14 year old no one gets me boohoo?
>>
>>330659026
If this game had the same graphics as it's cutscenes and had at least another 6 month to fix the bugs, it would've been golden.
>>
The game isn't even that edgy.
>>
File: tumblr_nk6vuvA2nw1todb3mo1_500.jpg (66 KB, 500x214) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nk6vuvA2nw1todb3mo1_500.jpg
66 KB, 500x214
>Archie will never be brought in to write for a Sonic game
>We'll never get based 200% rad Comic Shadow
>>
>>330659026
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_76uz-JZDw

reminder that this is a real song in the game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQG1wf8k_8A

interestingly the most tolerable end theme (besides the true end usual crush 40 shit) is for the edgiest set of endings, i.e. killing Eggman and becoming the head of androids because you think you're an android or some shit
>>
>>330659759
NO MORE GODS
>>
File: Get-A-Load-Of-This-Cam.jpg (34 KB, 318x241) Image search: [Google]
Get-A-Load-Of-This-Cam.jpg
34 KB, 318x241
For everything bad with Ow the Edge, it had mostly good music and it did wrap up Shadow's edge at the end of the game so much so that XxMephilesTehDarkxX couldn't even force him to edge with MUH RIAS in 06.

It also has the best version of E.G.G.M.A.N

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wLYtj_yq8E
>>
>>330659445
Shadow the hodgeheg is my fav character in all of fiction because he is literally me.
>>
>>330659026
is he made of rubber?
>>
>>330660028
>mostly good music
No, 5 tracks do not make the whole games music good.
>>
Linkin Park's music would be good if it didn't have lyrics about how shitty the lead singer's life is
>>
>>330660647
this desu senpai
I enjoyed the instrumentals but the lyrics are so emo and now there is such a negative stigma about listening to it that it becomes hard to ever enjoy it again.
>>
>>330660607

>mostly = whole game

Cool thanks.

And 5? Come on now. I'd link more than 5 good tracks from the game, but you'd say they were shit just to save face.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.