[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to Mother Base? When did Venom Snake create Outer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: BRAVO KOJIMA.jpg (33 KB, 800x424) Image search: [Google]
BRAVO KOJIMA.jpg
33 KB, 800x424
What happened to Mother Base?

When did Venom Snake create Outer Heaven?

What did Big Boss do for all those years in hiding?

Why did Big Boss turn evil?

Where did Eli go and how did he become Liquid?

How did Psycho Mantis end up in the KGB?

Was it Venom Snake or Big Boss who did all that shit in the ME with Sniper Wolf and Gray Fox?
>>
File: 1456021180349.jpg (45 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
1456021180349.jpg
45 KB, 500x475
>Advertised to be the missing link
>Leaves even more missing links
>>
>>330640331
Became outer heaven.

Shortly after the events of V after he knows the truth but before operation n313.

Made his comeback plans, and worked from the shadows to build patriots/outer haven.

He didn't "turn evil" he just has different world views and means to achieve them, you can blame all the fuckery that happened.

Eli went to mission 51 then left with psycho mantis to do shit leading up to mgs1 who fucking knows, liquids a code name dumbass.

He's a kid with crazy ass powers gee I don't know.

Wha
>>
>>330640331
Big Boss has always been evil.
He's professional murderer, and when the world didn't need the likes of him anymore, he started to fan the flames of war himself.
>>
>>330641504
bravo kojima
>>
>>330641513

>Big Boss created the Patriots

No
>>
Diamond dogs moved to Outer Heaven
Big Boss created outer heaven
He used Venom as a distraction so that he could build outer heaven in secrecy
Because the times changed and he lost his ideals. He goes from leaving the US over them using the boss to using one of his own men. When it suited him he directly contradicted his idea of may being a place where soldiers could fight for East they believed in. But it could be that he saw the futility of msf and realized he needed a soldiers nation and not just a mercenary group.
He always was liquid?... But the best guess is that him and done African kids probably didn't do too well with a half broken robot so him and Mantis bounced and Ocelot tracked him down
Probably through Ocelot
That was Big Boss
>>
>>330642151
or you're just falling for Cypher propaganda.

This whole franchise is all about "No I am right, ure wrong and eviuhl"
>>
>>330640331
do you remember the first moment of disappointment you felt with mgsv? mine was when i learned you can't salute back to you troops on mother base
>>
>>330640331
from the way they talked in game I assumed that mother base became outer heaven
>>
>>330645079
Why would BB salute his soldiers? That's not how it works.
>>
>>330645079
>Can't Knock while in box
>Can't place traps while in box
>Enemies can't see the Rocket Fist coming at them or their comrades
>>
>>330645079
the closest thing you can do is to punch them in the face.
>>
>>330645014
May to MSF*
East to what*
>>
>>330645079

Mine was when I could'nt place the struts of my MB the way I wanted. Damn the only trailer I saw was the one were it said that you could do the fuck you wanted with your MB.

Just don't advertise shit if you're not putting it in the game.
>>
>>330645192
how about anything to interact with your troops
>can't train with them
>>
>>330645079
When i left the forest and saw the actual landscape of Africa
>>
wait... was that gas mask kid mantis?
>>
>>330645220
would have been a nice touch if when lower ranked soldiers saw the fist they would back away in fear and the higher ranked ones would shoot it after initial shock.
>>
>>330645314
No.
>>
>>330641513
Mission 51 isn't canon. It should be but it isn't.
>>
>>330645349
>S Rank soldier picking his nose
>Hears the fist coming towards him
>Grabs it out of the air without looking at it
>>
>>330645296
Would've been cool but I'm not really sure what you'd really do, at least they enjoy the training you can do by punching them.
>>
>>330645314
Yes, the third child is Mantis
>>
>>330645539
if you train alongside them it would increase morale and their stats depending on the activity, shooting range would increase their accuracy for instance.
>>
>>330641504
that's the point bruh, it's called the phantom pain and the whole point is to leave the player with a phantom pain cuz you're big boss

it's deep
>>
>>330645635
That could be cool, something like how taking a shower acts as a temporary buff. Besides shooting range stuff though I don't know what else could be done though
>>
>>330645867
shooting range for combat
cleaning weapons for R&D
base repair for base development
supply transport between stats for Support
radar reading for intel
treating wounds for medical

these are just some ideas of course, could even have things like doing a lap on a track to increase soldier move speed.
>>
>>330645234
Thanks for that, Boss.
>>
>>330640331
>What happened to Mother Base?
It was scrapped when Diamond Dogs disbanded as part of Big Boss' "return" to the patriots.

>When did Venom Snake create Outer Heaven?
He didn't, he traded places with Big Boss who laid the foundations for it during the events of The Phantom Pain

>What did Big Boss do for all those years in hiding?
He operated under the guise of Saladin and worked to build Outer Heaven

>Why did Big Boss turn evil?
Because the US government unjustly disavowed his mentor and made him assassinate her to cover up its own massive fuckup, then he found out his mentor let him win in their final confrontation, he had his entire value system ripped up from under him so all he had left was fighting for the sake of fighting.

>Where did Eli go and how did he become Liquid?
He went to the United Kingdom and joined the SAS, he was captured during an operation and later recovered by US forces, at which point he was recruited by The Patriots.

>How did Psycho Mantis end up in the KGB?
The Russians were the only ones working on a psychic soldier program at the time and he wanted to be a part of it.

>Was it Venom Snake or Big Boss who did all that shit in the ME
Big Boss
>>
File: 1457776097762.png (519 KB, 663x1418) Image search: [Google]
1457776097762.png
519 KB, 663x1418
>>330645061

Kek, no, Big Boss was a monster.
>>
>>330645867
>>330646459
P.T training comes to mind too
>>
>>330648854
what scaring your soldiers till they pass out?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.